Issues with differant views

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
shardt

Issues with differant views

Post by shardt » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:22 pm

I had been using V11 and recently switched to V12. Since the switch I have been having issues with my font sizes. In default view everything is fine and when switching to like the 768 view the fonts on non-web builder objects like JSGrid or Raw HTML are now being changed from 14px to 8px.

Also I can no longer get the object height of a expanded div when in 768 view but works fine in the default view.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as what I may be missing.

Thanks

Pablo

Re: Issues with differant views

Post by Pablo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:52 pm

To be able to help you I need more information.
What exactly do you do?

Notre that I cannot provide support on custom code. However your own code will be published "AS IS" (unless you have enabled HTML/CSS formatting)

shardt

Post by shardt » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Here is an example on our test site http://www2.roeemporium.com/shopper/party.php?view=85

When full screen > 768 the text is normal size when you reduce <768 the changes to a small font.

All I did to create the view was to create the 768 break point and slightly reduce the width of the display layer to fit within the 768 width.

There is a basic set of divs that are in a HTML Object which are dynamically populated

On another page which works similar as above I have a div that also gets dynamically populated. After the div is populated I do a $('#divID').height() to get the new height of the div and this works fine in full screen mode, when the page is resized to the 768 break point and I try to get the height the height that is returned is the original height before the content was added to the div. If I expand the window > 768 than the correct height of the dive is returned again.

Also just found another issue. I have input buttons on a layer and that layer sites on another layer. When I edit any of the buttons the button is moved behind the layer it was just on and I have to manually move it back to the layer I want it on.

Also just a note: this site was imported from 11.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm sorry but the website does not work for me.

Note that the behavior of your code does not depend on the version of WWB, unless there is a conflict with other code on the page.
If you want my help then you will need to be more specific.
Please share the project file. Before you shared it, remove all non-relevant code from the project so I can quickly point you in the right direction.

shardt

Post by shardt » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Thanks Pablo,
The project is very large and I have fixed most of the issues by adding inline CSS to fix the font issues. I will create a test project and get that to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for the help.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Maybe you have enabled one of the HTML/CSS/JavaScript formatting option, but your code is not compatible with this?