Shopping Suite

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
GrahamW

Shopping Suite

Post by GrahamW »

I have put together a shopping cart suite that links in with Mals Ecommerce.

In the zip file there is 4 extensions + sample WWB file to look at.

1. Add to cart (this has a lot of features to turn on/off depending on the style you want)
2. Multi select (this has 5 dropdowns and it works on weights for multiple shipping zones, enable options on/off)
3. Cart Display (this is used to display the cart contents on the page (used on the site as well)
4. Button Only (this one just a simple button on the page and all the options are hidden behind the scenes that get added into Mals)
5. Sample WWB file

Mals eCommerce is very versitile and has may and varied options you can use with it to make up your cart. Mals is a hosted eCommerce solution and is Free to use. If there is a type of cart you want to work with Mals contact me from my site and I will see if its a option that will work, most cases if its all valid HTML code and set out correct it will work with Mals it only has a few specific rules to follow and the scripts do the rest.

Link to purchase: http://www.shop.grahamscomputers.net

Link to Demo: http://www.shop.grahamscomputers.net/malsdemo.html

The demo shows many version of the cart. Once you add an item to the cart you can use the view cart icon on top of page to look at cart contents. DO NOT proceed into the checkout as that part is live and you will not get a product.

There will be more scripts for Mals to follow soon.

Enjoy
Graham
Last edited by GrahamW on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BaconFries

Re: Shopping Suite

Post by BaconFries »

@Grahamw I added the http:// so the link(s) will work
zinc

Post by zinc »

Too expensive for a wrapper! which has many limitations. You are lacking a detailed description of your extensions. Perhaps you should take a look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=62166

and explain why & how you can charge 40 bucks for a wrapper?????
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Thanks Zinc.

it should only be 15. I will check and see why its showing 40 then adjust as necessary. Its actually more than just a wrapper, with Mals Ecommerce there is so many options you an have.
If you can write HTML (and javascript) you can have pretty much any type of cart you like as long as you just adhere to a few of the syntaxes that is used to gather information

Graham
zinc

Post by zinc »

OK Thank you Graham.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

you welcome Zinc.

If you check my original post I have added in a demo to see just how versatile this extension is in making up a cart. As I mentioned in the post anything within reason can also be customized to suit a site providing it falls within the guides of how Mals works.

Graham