[rz] Page Position Activated Object *** UPD 2014-Oct-14 ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
Forum rules
*** IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available or supported, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
[RZ]

Re: Page Position Activated Object *** UPDATED Apr-20-2014 *

Post by [RZ] »

yes you are rude, even your private mails are.
also your arguments about why you are disappointed are disgusting and totally unfair.
and due to a lack of ethics, due to misuse, abuse, and many other things like these, i decided to not support nor release MY HARD WORK and my 24 HS SUPPORT for free anymore.
if you want QUALITY, you MUST PAY for the people's effort, time, knowledge, advice, etc, etc, etc.
do you work for free?
FX3D

Post by FX3D »

I too have noticed that [Rz] now charges for his work.

If you know, or have even had any kind of correspondence with him you will agree he is a very dignified and helpful person. :P :mrgreen:

His decision to charge for his expertise and quite excellent extensions is justified in my opinion and I would never hesitate to donate if I required some of his work for an extension etc, as a lot of the other regular guys do for their work 8)

BTW is it a one off payment [Rz] or a license ?? per project ?

Some time ago [Rz] mentioned giving up on developing extensions and providing support, I for one am glad he still finds time in his busy schedule to help people out.

If more people complain about paying for others work the developer will not find any enthusiasm in carrying on

Baconfries has also powered through this problem, but only after the community thanked him for his work and contributions 8)

Wouldn't want to see these type of guys give up due to a few badly worded posts :wink:
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

@fx3d
thank you for your kind words!
about extensions licenses, fees and conditions, please contact me via the links in my signature.

you said: "Some time ago [Rz] mentioned giving up on developing extensions and providing support"

well, i do not give up; i still developing projects and bespoke codes, but i decided to stop work and support all this stuff for free; unfortunately, due to a lack of ethics, abuse, misuse, unauthorized copies (in part and in whole), distortion/misrepresentation/misinterpretation of the "inspirational" concept and MANY other disgusting attitudes from some people, my efforts, my time and my support won't be free anymore. (you can note in some posts that there are some dudes that feel disappointed and complain because can't get my work for free - and they send me emails complaining! unbelievable hu? however, they do not work for free for their "web designs" or for any other stuff they do.)

again, thank you for your supporting words!
with regards
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Page Position Activated Object *** UPD 2014-Oct-14

Post by [RZ] »

UPGRADE AVAILABLE

* NEW in version 1.2

Added support for RWD.
Added map and breakpoint modes.