Page 1 of 4

Vibracart Shopping Cart extension *Paid* [20.06.11 UPDATE]

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:30 am
by me.prosenjeet
===========================================================================================
UPDATE - NEW VERSION AVAILABLE
===========================================================================================
A new version of this extension is available "Vibracart Revamped" for WB 10x-11x...with loads of new features.
Read about it here viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69017&p=345741#p345741

============================================================================================

Vibracart WYSIWYG Web Builder extension


Drop in replacement for Paypal's shopping cart
If you use Paypal's add to cart buttons on your site then get rid of that cumbersome cart page that opens in a new window on each button click and replace it with Vibracart Paypal. Vibracart can hover above or be embeddedin your page keeping your clients on your site until they are ready to checkout. Your clients will love the new cart that works so much faster and smoother using AJAX. It is easy to add to your site and works with all the features you currently use in your buttons (such as options and tax etc) and of course will work with any number of pages on your site. Vibracart is cross browser compatible (back to IE6) and even works on Safari on the iPhone. Older browsers will degrade gracefully to use Paypal's own cart as before.

Features
No SQL Database required by this extension
•Simple to install into any page (doesn't need to be .php)
•The visual interface of the cart is configurable to match your site.
Works seamlessly with WYSIWYG Webbuilder ecommerce paypal system or existing Paypal add to cart buttons.
•Works as either a popup cart (not in a new window) or an embedded cart inserted in your page.
•Supports all of Paypal's button features such as options, discounts and weight calculations.
•Generally works with all modern browsers including iPhone Safari.
•Cart works across any number of pages on your site.
•Total cost, number of items in cart and links to display the cart and checkout can be displayed anywhere on your page

Requirements
Vibracart Paypal works on most Linux or Windows servers whether shared or dedicated. Just check that the server has PHP 4 or PHP 5 installed (most do).

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 am
by zinc
Great tool ME but the price is too steep considering that WWB itself costs around $44.99!!!! You are unlikely to shift any at that price. Also bear in mind that you have made a Wrapper for something that is FREE and can easily be implemented into WWB without the need for this extension.

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 am
by me.prosenjeet
bendigo wrote:Great tool ME but the price is too steep considering that WWB itself costs around $44.99!!!! You are unlikely to shift any at that price. Also bear in mind that you have made a Wrapper for something that is FREE and can easily be implemented into WWB without the need for this extension.
Buddy!!!!
This isnt a free script! It costs USD29.95
See this:http://www.vibralogix.com/vibracartpp/

infact the buyer is not paying a dime for the extension development. :lol:

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 am
by zinc
OK. Good luck!

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:25 am
by me.prosenjeet
In fact, goto http://www.vibralogix.com/vibracartpp/index.php and read the last point in the "Features"
It is mentioned "•There is a special version of Vibracart available for the WYSIWYG Web Builder available from lucknowwebs.com"

Also read: http://www.vibralogix.com/blog/index_fi ... d19-43.php

and here : http://twitter.com/vibralogix

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:27 pm
by prasid
when we make a simple shopping cart for a client we generally charge $200 so investing $30 for that is a good deal

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:23 pm
by zinc
I Don't! It is all part of the package. What I am saying it is like a plugin for Photoshop costs more than half of Photoshop itself. Anyway I have said my piece and I wish ME all the best.

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 pm
by me.prosenjeet
Neil,
You maybe correct but I look at it in a different way. When I am doing a normal site I charge the client about USD 300 that in itself it more than 6 times the actual cost of Webbuilder and if I add a cart to it add another USD 100-150 to it depending upon the products added etc. So a site with ecommerce actually goes upto USD300+100 = USD400. Now when I am geting that amount or in that case even USD250-300, I will not mind spending USD29.95 for this script which is unique in itself and as I need not pay for Webbuilder again which stays with me forever.
Though this plugin is extremly simple to use and is actually "plug and play" but this is not a plugin for all and only serious players in webdesigning will be able to analyse its utility.

Lastly, just because Webbuilder is cheap not all things can be cheap that goes with it. Had Webbuilder been USD250+ then this plugin would be justified?
Anyways, I cant help it, the script itself costs USD29.95 and the extension costs the same too....so it is fine

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:20 pm
by prasid
Nice script. Already buy.

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 pm
by DarrenH
Is this the end of your free extensions now MeProsenjeet, as the last two have been paid?

Shame, because a lot of people make extensions that are very very useful (like Naval's form processor, and other developers like Eddy, Baconfries etc etc etc etc, and including yourself); I'm sure you have taken advantage of other extensions, and other developers mostly donate their extensions for free. They have also helped yourself, in the past, with extensions you wanted to make.

Perhaps paid extensions shouldn't be allowed to be in the index or promoted on the board, as where will the forum go next? Paid to provide advice?

Not knocking you. Just a question.

Nice extension btw.

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 am
by zinc
me.prosenjeet wrote:Neil,
You maybe correct but I look at it in a different way. When I am doing a normal site I charge the client about USD 300 that in itself it more than 6 times the actual cost of Webbuilder and if I add a cart to it add another USD 100-150 to it depending upon the products added etc. So a site with ecommerce actually goes upto USD300+100 = USD400. Now when I am geting that amount or in that case even USD250-300, I will not mind spending USD29.95 for this script which is unique in itself and as I need not pay for Webbuilder again which stays with me forever.
Though this plugin is extremly simple to use and is actually "plug and play" but this is not a plugin for all and only serious players in webdesigning will be able to analyse its utility.

Lastly, just because Webbuilder is cheap not all things can be cheap that goes with it. Had Webbuilder been USD250+ then this plugin would be justified?
Anyways, I cant help it, the script itself costs USD29.95 and the extension costs the same too....so it is fine
Valid point ME. I would charge the customer, effectively getting them to pay for it. Despite my rant, I really really like it. Well done.

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:23 pm
by me.prosenjeet
DarrenH wrote:Is this the end of your free extensions now MeProsenjeet, as the last two have been paid?

Shame, because a lot of people make extensions that are very very useful (like Naval's form processor, and other developers like Eddy, Baconfries etc etc etc etc, and including yourself); I'm sure you have taken advantage of other extensions, and other developers mostly donate their extensions for free. They have also helped yourself, in the past, with extensions you wanted to make.

Perhaps paid extensions shouldn't be allowed to be in the index or promoted on the board, as where will the forum go next? Paid to provide advice?

Not knocking you. Just a question.

Nice extension btw.
I am sorry Darren, cant help it friend, as I have already mentioned, this is a paid script that I am using and I have taken license from Vibralogix (the copyright owner of this script) to use it as an extension. If I give it away for free that will be violating their copyright.
If I am using scripts that I get for free, the extensions will come free too. I have not moved into paid but the last two scripts are paid for.

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 pm
by bourin
me.prosenjeet, sorry my english is not the best. I think in first reflection is the extension very interesting. Is there a way to get the extension for an free download with an Demo mode to test the implementation into any WWB 6.x / 7.x projects?

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 pm
by me.prosenjeet
bourin wrote:me.prosenjeet, sorry my english is not the best. I think in first reflection is the extension very interesting. Is there a way to get the extension for an free download with an Demo mode to test the implementation into any WWB 6.x / 7.x projects?
If I provide a demo for download, the full script will go along with the demo project(else it will not work), that unfortunately will be breach of trust from me for the copyright owner Vibralogix. I am sorry you have to refer to the demo in the main post

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:30 pm
by bourin
OK, understand.
(1) The different "product" sides which include your extension(s) require PHP, correct?
(2) The extension(s) work not only for 1 product side. It's also allowed to use the extension over 1...n web sides? And the different orders are collected into one global basket?