Trying to get CMS admin working

Issues related to the CMS tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_tools.html
A lot of information about the Content Manager System can be found in the help/manual. Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the demo template that is include with the software.

CMS trouble shooting / FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43245
caliways

Trying to get CMS admin working

Post by caliways » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello,

Hope you all are doing well, I was able to duplicate this problem twice, once on the web server and on the xampp local install. When I login the tables are made in the database but I do not get any of the control buttons for new page, edit ... I turned on the error reporting and here is the results.

Notice: Constant BLOG_LABEL_EDIT_CATEGORY already defined in E:\Xampp\htdocs\dataproject\plugins\blog\plugin.php on line 51

Notice: Constant MODURATION_MESSAGE already defined in E:\Xampp\htdocs\dataproject\plugins\comments\plugin.php on line 13

Notice: Constant MODURATION_SUBJECT already defined in E:\Xampp\htdocs\dataproject\plugins\comments\plugin.php on line 14

Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, object given in E:\Xampp\htdocs\dataproject\plugins\blog\plugin.php on line 312

This is the tutorial I followed to make the CMS admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygLtY1wusvw

Thank You

Pablo

Re: Trying to get CMS admin working

Post by Pablo » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Please start without the plugins first.
You will have to make sure the basics are working before you implement advanced features.

caliways

Post by caliways » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Thank you Pablo for your help, I will check that out and post back with results.

caliways

Post by caliways » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:22 pm

I found blog plugin will not work, all the others do. Also found that you have to delete all the files W11 generates into the public_html folder is something goes wrong and then re-generate with the blog module turned off. Then you can login and make pages. Also seems that the blog plugin wants at least one blog category made, could that be what is wrong? It also seems the blog tables are not getting made, that would explain it. How do I get the blog tables made?

Thank you

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:28 am

The blog plugin should not be included in the plugin folder, it is an unfinished script. Please remove it from your computer.