CMS WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.6

Issues related to the CMS tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_tools.html
A lot of information about the Content Manager System can be found in the help/manual. Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the demo template that is include with the software.

CMS trouble shooting / FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43245
mark_borman

Post by mark_borman » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:33 pm

I am a beginner and do not understand how it works what does bitwise operators?

"cmsadmin.php" It has the form (WWB 11.0.6)

Code: Select all

if ($action == 'new'| $action == 'copy')..
if ($action == 'edit'| $action == 'new'| $action == 'copy')..
if (!$record| !$word_id = $record->id)..
etc....
or should not be? (WWM 10.4.8)

if ($action == 'new' || $action == 'copy')..
if ($action == 'edit' || $action == 'new' || $action == 'copy')..
if (!$record || !$word_id = $record->id)..
etc....
javascript

(WWB 11.0.6) - $active = $($links.filter('[href="'+window.location.hash+'"]')[0]| $links[0]);
(WWM 10.4.8) - $active = $($links.filter('[href="'+location.hash+'"]')[0] || $links[0]);
thank you I would be grateful for clarification and help.(translated by Google)

Pablo

Re: CMS WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.0.6

Post by Pablo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 pm

There are no bitwise operators in 11.0.6.
The code is the same as in previous versions.

Maybe you have edited the code?

mark_borman

Post by mark_borman » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Pablo wrote:There are no bitwise operators in 11.0.6.
The code is the same as in previous versions.

Maybe you have edited the code?
Of course I edited it :) , but I checked on the original unedited one.
problem occurs on WWB 11.0.6 WIN 7 and WIN XP same problems.
I deleted ProgramFiles/WYSIWYG Web Builder11 , and rename folder Moje Dokumenty/WYSIWYG Web Builder, orginal build (11.0.6. ) on win7
I opened new template from File > New from Template > Demo > CMS, select page administrator.html, exproted it to local folder and after opening it in notepad++ it shows "|" instead of "||" which in my newbie opinion should be "||" for OR or am I wrong and I don't understand something?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:35 pm

I'm sorry but there are no problems with the code as far as I can tell.
WWB11 generates '||' just like in previous versions.

Maybe your editor reads the file the wrong way?

mark_borman

Post by mark_borman » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:44 pm

I'm refreshing this topic again
I have been waiting for coming updates to fix this issue but unfortunately they didn't

Maybe this problem doesn't occur only in windows PL, or by result of my specific settings in my systems windows.CMS tested on 4 komputers running windows xp and win7 with varying settings on full and demo version with no addons, on default language versions, "polish.lng" and my my own, published through FTP into local file, generated code is always the same.
Just like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpiHNRZlVhY
My appeal to other users of polish WWB forum to share generated CMS files didn't have any response so I couldn't check whether this is only my problem or does it happen for other users.
Additionaly I think that during generating database tables it turns out different on localhost (lamp on win) than on hosted server (linux?) because script generated on win is for instance cms_pages but hosted one is CMS_PAGES or cms_PAGES what for linux server isn't the same and if even localhost site works properly it wouldn't work uploaded with database (tables generated will we empty).

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:08 pm

I have been waiting for coming updates to fix this issue but unfortunately they didn't
There is nothing to fix. The code is correct.
In the official English version the generated will be

if ($action == 'new' || $action == 'copy')
and not

if ($action == 'new' | $action == 'copy')
Note that the polish language module was not created by me so I cannot give any support for it.
Please select English and see if that works for you.

The generated tables prefixes will be exactly as you have configured them.

mark_borman

Post by mark_borman » Sun May 01, 2016 6:02 am

CMS tested on 4 komputers running windows xp and win7 with varying settings on full and demo version with no addons, on default language versions...
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11-CMS demo-WINDOWS 7pl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq7Pxv0AzQA

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun May 01, 2016 7:13 am

I think this is an issue of your computer or some kind of setting that is removing the extra '|'
It works on all computers I have tested this on. Also it seems to work for all other WWB users.

mark_borman

Post by mark_borman » Mon May 02, 2016 6:18 pm

So where is the problem located? On the same computer version 10.4.8 of the program is genarating correct code but version 11 (starting from the first v. 11.0.0) incorrect.
Even version 9.4.5 is generating correct code with "||".
There is also another problem in version 10 (I refuse to talk about 11 because of incorrect code)
It's logical that column "create_date" of table "CMS_PAGES" in database should contain date and time of creating the page however it's recorded whenever any user visits the page (probably during the saving to "views") unless it's how it was supposed to work and it's only named like this. Ocurrence of this on version 11 isn't supring because of generated incorrect code) but it's occuring also on version 10 in which generated code contains correct "||".
Also during editing existing page and saving it would seem that only date and time in "CMS_PAGES" table column "last_update_date" should be changed however it's also changed in column "create_date" maybe it's intentional action if created column "create_date" is timestamp type with "on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" attribute and default settings are "CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" however it doesn't seem logical. changing settings "CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" attributes on empty and default settings to "0000-00-00 00:00:00" temporally, partially deolves this problem but I don't know if it's correct approach.
I don't know where does it come from ("on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" and "CURRENT_TIMESTAMP") because in code cmsadmin.php is only "create_date TIMESTAMP NOT NULL, " however creating 2 columns "create_date and "last_update_date" with those paremeteres causes automatic setting of those paremeters "on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" for "create_date" but maybe it was supposed to be like this since in "help" it's like this (image http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder11.pl/pl_la ... za_img.jpg )
I know that no one reported similiar problem but they aren't visible on first glance because entire CMS seems to be working correctly (pages are visible, new can be created etc..) problems became apparent when I was writing my extension (http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder11.pl/cms_demo/) for displaying the news from CMS which didn't worked as it was supposed to which made look into php code.
Tested databases on localhost LAMP windows (MySQL 5.5.21) and online server (5.5.49-0-Debian).
Thanks..

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon May 02, 2016 6:39 pm

The source code of WWB is exactly the same as in previous versions.
Maybe the language or other setting on your computer is causing a conflict?
Please understand that is nothing I can do, unless I am able to reproduce this behavior myself.

The SQL in the help is wrong. I will update the help in the next update.

mark_borman

Post by mark_borman » Tue May 10, 2016 7:42 pm

It's OK I installed the latest version 11.1.1 (02.05.2016) without problems, except maybe XPs resisting (I had to turn off Avast).
Thanks Pablo looks that the problem fixed itself ;-) .
Topic can be closed.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue May 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Good to hear that it now also works for you :D