Extension page not change properties

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
MUDJ

Extension page not change properties

Post by MUDJ »

Hello.
I've a little problem with WWB latest version (I say latest version because I only realized now making the change).
practically this happens: if I create an html page and I want to transform it into php, I must click with the right mouse button and change it from the page properties, while before I could change the extension directly from the drop-down menu in the "properties" tab of the software.
The file extension changes in the file name only by going to the properties of the page itself and not modifying from the right docked menu.
with the php extension selected in the "file extension" field of the menu linked to the site manager on the right, the selected file does not change the extension and remains html.
I hope I have explained myself correctly.
Thanks for reply.
Regards!
Pablo

Re: Extension page not change properties

Post by Pablo »

There was never another menu to change the page file extension. You always had to do this in the page properties.
This behavior has not recently changed. It has worked this way since version 1.0
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

I understand that before it worked from version 1.0, in fact from the menu on the right, I could convert from html to php without any problem. Now there is still the possibility to change the extension, but the problem is that it doesn't change it. Basically if I select php, it stays in html, but only from the menu on the right. On the other hand, if I click on the file with the right button and enter the properties, only in that way does the extension change.
I hope again that I have explained the problem correctly.
Thanks for reply.
Regards!
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Which specific "menu" are you referring to?
What is the name of the menu item?
Can you please describe step by step what you are doing?
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

I know now the solution.
Thanks for help.