Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
MGD4me

Re: Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)?

Post by MGD4me »

Hi Colin...

Re: branding...

Yes you can... I am the only administrator for our club, so I don't mind the copyright footer message, as it provides me a clickable link back to the Vibralogix site,if I need it. But, I did swap out the Dashboard logo with our own.

You can also white label Sitelok if you wish which is ideal if you are a web designer and use Sitelok on your clients sites. You are free to change all of the text including the visible copyright message in the control panel although you must leave any copyright messages within the code in place.
You can also change the logo images shown in the top left of the control panel.

Norm
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Hi Norm,

That's excellent news - thank you! 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
onlye

Post by onlye »

ColinM wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:47 pm Hi Onlye
Thanks again for the continued input and offer of assistance - 8)
PAG1 and PAG2 - was it your intention to URL those so I could see them online?
PAG1 - That sounds like a PHP Jabbers script? Which one please?
Good question! 8)
Sorry the PG1 and PG2 were abbreviations for my customers; Political Group 1 and 2. The Newsletter script is the one from PHPJabbers. Easy to import an existing database. The other user is a full blown CRM system, suitecrm.com
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

onlye wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:32 pm
ColinM wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:47 pm Hi Onlye
Thanks again for the continued input and offer of assistance - 8)
PAG1 and PAG2 - was it your intention to URL those so I could see them online?
PAG1 - That sounds like a PHP Jabbers script? Which one please?
Good question! 8)
Sorry the PG1 and PG2 were abbreviations for my customers; Political Group 1 and 2. The Newsletter script is the one from PHPJabbers. Easy to import an existing database. The other user is a full blown CRM system, suitecrm.com
Hey Onlye - Ah, good, I'm not going mad LOL. Had a look at suitecrm.com's website - Couldn't see any prices?
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
MGD4me

Post by MGD4me »

Colin...

I headed over to the suitecrm website, out of curiosity, since I have used (many years ago!) fairly comprehensive CRM packages. Yup.. just as I thought! It is an in-depth application, with many hours of learning involved, both for the installer/administrator and end user alike. But, that's okay too, if that's what it takes... so be it.

As far as pricing goes, they have both hosted packages, depending on number of users, plus the software is available to run on a client's own server. I went through the installation docs a bit, and came to the point where it appears to give you the option of 'registering' the software after installation, or not. I don't understand if the 'or not' option is forever, or if it times out after a 30-day trial, for instance. That would be worth investigating. Since I don't have a need for a full blown CRM system, I haven't taken the leap. You may be braver, though... :o)

In any case, you can peruse the installation docs here: https://docs.suitecrm.com/

Norm
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Thanks again Norm - appreciate your continued input and heads up on those points.

There's a fine line between "brave" and "stupid" and "insane" :lol:
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
onlye

Post by onlye »

MGD4me wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:29 am Colin...

I headed over to the suitecrm website, out of curiosity, since I have used (many years ago!) fairly comprehensive CRM packages. Yup.. just as I thought! It is an in-depth application, with many hours of learning involved, both for the installer/administrator and end user alike. But, that's okay too, if that's what it takes... so be it.

As far as pricing goes, they have both hosted packages, depending on number of users, plus the software is available to run on a client's own server. I went through the installation docs a bit, and came to the point where it appears to give you the option of 'registering' the software after installation, or not. I don't understand if the 'or not' option is forever, or if it times out after a 30-day trial, for instance. That would be worth investigating. Since I don't have a need for a full blown CRM system, I haven't taken the leap. You may be braver, though... :o)

In any case, you can peruse the installation docs here: https://docs.suitecrm.com/

Norm
suiteCRM is a fully open-source application. SalesAgility, the owner/sponsor, offers a hosted option or you can install it on your own server. There is no time out, trial, or license fee for your installation.

Right you are about fairly comprehensive. However, it is broken into modules (Accounts, Contacts, Contracts, Opportunities, Email-Templates, Email, Projects...) In the Admin Developer Tools, you can easily turn on and off what modules are seen. So you can have a "simple" version that uses Contacts, Email, and Campaigns-Marketing. The other modules are still there and you can turn them on down the road if the client needs them.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Thanks Onlye - You've both spent some time giving me valuable info - for that I thank you both very much. 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
MGD4me

Post by MGD4me »

You've both spent some time giving me valuable info - for that I thank you both very much. 8)
You're more than welcome... the Invoice is in the mail. :wink:
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

MGD4me wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:29 pm
You've both spent some time giving me valuable info - for that I thank you both very much. 8)
You're more than welcome... the Invoice is in the mail. :wink:
:lol: :lol: - I'll keep an eye for it Norm. :P
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia