Disable autostart on video

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
phabio

Disable autostart on video

Post by phabio »

Hi all,
I've a page with more than one video, but all the video starts automatically...
Can I disable that?
I've try to insert "?autoplay=0" after the link, or as property, but don't work.

Code: Select all

<div id="wb_Card5">
   <div id="Card5-card-header">Highlights Exacer Montale vs ClubItalia<br>1a giornata Campionato Volley A2 - 20/09/2020</div>
   <div id="Card5-card-body">
      <div id="Card5-card-item1"><iframe src="video/MontaleClubItaliaHL.mp4?autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
      <div id="Card5-card-item2"></div>
      <hr id="Card5-card-item3">
      <div id="Card5-card-item4">@pallavolomontale @legavolleyfemminile<br>#sophieblasi4 #rinnovo #newseason #seriea2<br>#graziemontale #unanuovasfida #workhard<br>#playhard #volley #pallavolomontale</div>
   </div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div id="wb_LayoutGridGazzettaDelloSport">
<div id="LayoutGridGazzettaDelloSport">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-1">
<div id="CardContainer5">
<div id="wb_CardIntervistaGazzetta">
   <div id="CardIntervistaGazzetta-card-header">Intervista alla gazzetta dello Sport - settembre 2020</div>
   <div id="CardIntervistaGazzetta-card-body">
      <div id="CardIntervistaGazzetta-card-item1"><iframe src="video/IntervistaGazzetta092020.MP4" autoplay="0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
      <div id="CardIntervistaGazzetta-card-item2">La 17enne pallavolista italiana, figlia del grande cestista Andrea Blasi, racconta il suo dna sportivo</div>
      <div id="CardIntervistaGazzetta-card-item3"><a href="https://video.gazzetta.it/video-sophie-andrea-blasi-determinata-come-mio-padre/22b2b2b4-f370-11ea-b59d-50df0fe9dcbc?fbclid=IwAR2UYfl28-XpBAgse_M9SWpAx-DP62PBfdVfh-l5y3ZeFkB0LOMrrUmrH08"><i class="fa fa-anchor"></i>   Gazzetta</a></div>
      <hr id="CardIntervistaGazzetta-card-item4">
      <div id="CardIntervistaGazzetta-card-item5">@pallavolomontale @legavolleyfemminile<br>#sophieblasi4 #rinnovo #newseason #seriea2<br>#graziemontale #unanuovasfida #workhard<br>#playhard #volley #pallavolomontale</div>
   </div>
</div>
any suggestion?

thanks
Fabio
Pablo

Re: Disable autostart on video

Post by Pablo »

The video option in the Cards object is meant for YouTube and Vimeo videos only.
If you specify a directly link to a mp4 video then an inline frame will be used to display the video. Depending on the browser's configuration this may or may not automatically start the video. This cannot be controlled via parameters.
rogerl

Post by rogerl »

Articles on Stack Overflow suggest you should just eliminate any mention of autoplay on the video element altogether or use preload="none' on the video tag.
phabio

Post by phabio »

Hi,
I've solved deleting the video section inside of the card and inserting Video object manually.

Work fine!

Thanks
Fabio