Limit to web page length?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
oceanFog

Limit to web page length?

Post by oceanFog »

I copy and 'pasted' a small graphic in a single narrow line & kept copy and pasting as far as I could go down the page. Publishing it looks good. Problem is I want to go very long down a page. It looks like I reached a limit because when I copy the last graphic (try) at the bottom of the line (stack), paste it right below the other one just copied, the graphic 'magically' shrinks and disappears while trying to move it under the bottom of the line. As I said I would like to request a longer limit to a long line of small graphic down a web page. As I can only think this is an programming specification. Also I noticed the WYSIWYG page lags a bit when moving the page down. This could be my WInPC. (I doing this 'totem pole' like graphic effect for promotional effect i.e. looks interesting on a phone when you flick it down). :P :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :shock:
Pablo

Re: Limit to web page length?

Post by Pablo »

The maximum height of a page is 65535 pixels.

The speed of the page is most likely affected by the size of the images. Large images may use a lot of memory and take up more time to process.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

personally, if your page is reaching 65k+ then your page is way too long. A lot of people will be turned off by that much scrolling.
oceanFog

Post by oceanFog »

:)