Radio buttons and Check boxes on responsive forms

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
luishmpaulo

Radio buttons and Check boxes on responsive forms

Post by luishmpaulo »

Me again, folks!

I'm having trouble using radio buttons and / or check boxes on forms built on layout grids.
I noticed that in the program's "Blocks" there is no form with them (maybe because can't we use them in grids?).

Is there a model that I can see/use?
gofrank

Re: Radio buttons and Check boxes on responsive forms

Post by gofrank »

Here's the method I use:

Create your first (main) layout grid, which is also designated as the form.

Create a second layout grid for each element in the form and drag and drop it in the first layout grid, so becomes an embedded "child".

For each of these "child" grids that is to contain a check box, create two columns, one on the left which is very narrow. That is the section that will hold the check box. On the right (larger) side, add the text associated with the check box.

Drag the check box to the left (narrow) section, and your text to the right (larger) section. Repeat as needed.

For other form elements, such as drop down lists, text, etc., create for each a child grid with just a single section that holds that element.
Billing clients for your freelance work? Try Minute-2-Minute, the project management, timing, and billing system. Perfect for web developers who charge by the hour. FREE 45-day trial.
luishmpaulo

Re: Radio buttons and Check boxes on responsive forms

Post by luishmpaulo »

Thank You!
I'll try to do that!