Every word of text in a <span>

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Esox

Every word of text in a <span>

Post by Esox »

Hello.
In HTML code, when creating a list with markers and adaptive fonts, in the first line of the list each word is wrapped in <span style ......>

What is the practical meaning of wrapping each word in <span style ......> ?
Can this be turned off?

I also notice that this happens spontaneously. After checking the code Ctrl + H, I see that the cold is clean. Blocking an item. After working with other elements of the project, I notice that in a blocked element, each word of the text turned into <span style ......>

<div id="wb_text_nt_usb_2">
<ul style="color:#000000;list-style-type:disc;">
<li style="margin:0 0 0 24px;"><span style="background-color:#FFFFFF;color:#000000;">Высококачественный</span><span style="background-color:#FFFFFF;color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="background-color:#FFFFFF;color:#000000;">студийный</span><span style="background-color:#FFFFFF;color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="background-color:#FFFFFF;color:#000000;">микрофон</span>
</li>
Pablo

Re: Every word of text in a <span>

Post by Pablo »

To reduce the amount of code, make sure all characters in the text object have the same style. Also, enable 'Responsive fonts'.
Esox

Post by Esox »

'Responsive fonts' - enable.
Created an element with the text again.
I set the list marker <li> to the text.
In the first line of the list, each word is wrapped in <span style .....>
Why is this happening?
Do you have a program as well?

<div id="wb_text_nt_usb_2">
<ul style="color:#000000;list-style-type:disc;">
<li style="margin:0 0 0 24px;"><span style="color:#000000;">Высококачественный</span><span style="color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#000000;">студийный</span><span style="color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#000000;">микрофон</span><span style="color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#000000;">с</span><span style="color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#000000;">возможностью</span><span style="color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#000000;">подключения</span><span style="color:#000000;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#000000;">к</span><span style="color:#000000;"> USB</span>
</li>

<li style="margin:0 0 0 24px;">3.5мм&nbsp;стерео&nbsp;разъем&nbsp;на&nbsp;наушники&nbsp;для&nbsp;мониторинга&nbsp;звука&nbsp;с&nbsp;нулевой&nbsp;задержкой.
</li>
<li style="margin:0 0 0 24px;">Прямой&nbsp;мониторинг&nbsp;или&nbsp;сведенный - между&nbsp;звуком&nbsp;с&nbsp;микрофона&nbsp;и&nbsp;выходным&nbsp;сигналом.
</li>
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Note that there is not much I can do about this behavior because this is standard Windows functionality.
It was either this or no support for bullets at all.

However, I may be able to help you optimize the output based on your settings. For that, I need a demo project so I can see what you have done.
Related FAQ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... 10&t=82134