Selecting text

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
DrTeeth

Selecting text

Post by DrTeeth »

Hi,
When I select more than one word to make a hyperlink, a space after the last word is also selected. If I select more then one word, each word aster that is selected as soon as the first letter is.
To avoid this, I have to let it happen and then shorten the selection so the space is not selected. Can I change this default selecting of the space and the way that multiple words are selected?
Thanks
DrT
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
alan_sh

Re: Selecting text

Post by alan_sh »

I think this is Windows behaviour. I've seen this elsewhere

Alan
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The text editor used by WWB is the standard Windows functionality, so I have no control over this behavior.
DrTeeth

Post by DrTeeth »

Thanks. I had noticed it before as the only program that I have here that shows this behaviour is Windows Wordpad. All 5 of the other word processing/text editors I checked (Notepad, Notepad ++, LibreOffice, Softmaker Textmaker and Google Docs) do not.

At least I can work around it easily.

Have a great week,

Cheers

DrT
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.