Modifying header styles

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
DrTeeth

Modifying header styles

Post by DrTeeth »

Hi,

I am modifying header style 1 and all my required changes are appearing in the WYSIWYG main window except the text drop shadow. The desired options have been set and the text preview shows the desired effect.

The style does appear correctly when the site is published. Some time ago, IIRC, I think I was told that it was too CPU intensive to display the shadows. I have a much more powerful computer these days and a reasonable graphics card and I wonder if there could be an option to display these?

Also, the "continue" button on the main page is supposed to be red, but displays grey. The text is supposed to be white too. How can I make it display as desired please? This is the site's URL http://www.sedations.drteeth.co.uk/index.html.

Thanks in advance.

DrT
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
Pablo

Re: Modifying header styles

Post by Pablo »

The text-shadow seems to work correct.

For the button style you may have set the border-style to 'none'. In which case the default browser style will be used. This is mentioned in the help.
DrTeeth

Post by DrTeeth »

Hi Pablo,

The text shadow does appear correctly when published, but I have published a screenshot of the page in WYSIWYG https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9di ... 2.png?dl=0 - no drop shadow visible. I was probably not clear enough in my original post.

Regarding the button and the help file. I looked for this in the help file and found it quite quickly. I also discovered that the help file is one of the best written I have come across. I used the help file for how to do something if I was stuck and not if I could do something which did not turn out as expected. I will do so from now on.

Cheers

DrT
Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Text shadow will not be rendered inside the workspace.
DrTeeth

Post by DrTeeth »

Pablo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:58 pm Text shadow will not be rendered inside the workspace.
Is there any possibility of that being added? IIRC, you mentioned in a previous post that it was too CPU intensive or something like that. With more powerful CPUs and hardware acceleration being used could it least be an option for the user? The whole concept of WYSIWYG is just that :D . I have just for "text shadow" and "shadow" in the help file and could not find anything pertinent.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, but it would take too CPU to update the shadow live. You would not be able to edit the text without having to wait for the shadow to be recalculated. Even on a fast computer.