Maximum Page Hight

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
44MLB

Maximum Page Hight

Post by 44MLB »

I have been working over the last weeks on a large page which contains many Layout Grids and I am just about half way now. But the page has come to a stop at a height of 65535 pix! Is this the limit to a page height?
Pablo

Re: Maximum Page Hight

Post by Pablo »

You are correct, the maximum page height is 65535 pixels. This is the maximum scroll size of a 32bit application. Technically the 64bit version could have a different size, but that would make projects incompatible and possible cause problems on different devices.
44MLB

Post by 44MLB »

I wish I knew this before I started this project, as I don't know how I can get round this now. I am using the 64 bit program now.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Imho if your page is that long it's too long. I find scrolling a page that long to be a bit annoying.
44MLB

Post by 44MLB »

The fact is the page has a floating menu just for that page so you don't have to scroll any more than normal. What I am trying to get away from, is visitors having to keep jumping from page to page to find information and giving up in the end as it would be so much work and confusing for them.
Last edited by 44MLB on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, this cannot be changed without breaking compatibility, so this is not something that I can update in the near future.
44MLB

Post by 44MLB »

OK thats a real shame as I will have to find another poorer option after spending so much time on this page!