Sad to read BaconFries

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Bluesman

Sad to read BaconFries

Post by Bluesman »

Have got a lot of help and good comments from you "Bacon". So it's sad to read that you are leaving the WWB forum. I don't even know who this "laros" is, until I read your post :( But if your choice is defenetive... I wish you the best to.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
kenmed

Re: Sad to read BaconFries

Post by kenmed »

To bad reading this. The reason I buy this product is not only the programme, but the support that is given. And Bacon, I have been "enjoying" reading your support. This is ment to be in a positive way.
Chris_t

Post by Chris_t »

Very disappointing to read this Baconfries but it's always best to make the decisions that are right for you. Your helpful attitude will be missed on here. As I only dip into the forum these days I have missed all this dreadful nonsense which sadly is all too prevalent on forums these days. I wish you well Baconfries and thank you for the help you have given all of us.
andyp

Post by andyp »

what on earth has happened here? I read the forum most if not every day and I seemed to have missed something? BaconFries has helped so many users out so what on earth has happened???
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
nrgiser

Post by nrgiser »

Just came on here to get some advice and read this about BaconFries.

I too will be sad to see you go, you have helped me out personally on quite a few occasions. You are a pillar to this forum.

Not sure why you choose to leave, but I wish you well for your future endeavours.

Thank you BaconFries,
Beth

Post by Beth »

Ditto for me ...
rogerl

Post by rogerl »

Sorry to see you go. Your experience and talent will be missed.
laros

Post by laros »

You wouldnt believe, but I am also sorry that you are leaving. I am sure you have helped many of us in the past and I am sure you have a lot of knowledge to offer to all of us, so thank you for that.

As far of this dispute for the last 2 days, it was unnecessary and we could easily avoid it. Just a bit honesty and it could be settled in 1 minute in good terms. Unfortunately you weren't even prepared to listen and you behaved like everything is allowed to you, just because you are an administrator.

I dont hold grudges towards you and i wish you all the best in future. I am sure you are a good guy and you just had a bad day, like we all have sometimes.

P.S.: This one I agree with you, i didnt win, nobody can win in this kind of situations, thats why i always wish to talk rather than escalate.

Take care!
RiaanN

Post by RiaanN »

I agree that the group will miss his expertise and knowledge, but he could tone down with the "I am the Forum Policeman" attitude at times.
maxime

Post by maxime »

RiaanN wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:58 pm I agree that the group will miss his expertise and knowledge, but he could tone down with the "I am the Forum Policeman" attitude at times.
indeed !