Breakpoint Mismatch

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
davidpratthk

Breakpoint Mismatch

Post by davidpratthk » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:40 am

What EXACTLY does this mean. Everything under styles on page at different break points seem ok.
(Page),Breakpoint mismatch,Style 'Heading 3 <h3>' does not have the same breakpoints as the page.
(Page),Breakpoint mismatch,Style 'Heading 5 <h5>' does not have the same breakpoints as the page.
(Page),Breakpoint mismatch,Style 'Heading 4 <h4>' does not have the same breakpoints as the page.
(Page),Breakpoint mismatch,Style 'Heading 1 <h1>' does not have the same breakpoints as the page.

Driving me nuts chasing it

Pablo

Re: Breakpoint Mismatch

Post by Pablo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:05 am

If you use styles then they should have the same breakpoint values as the page.

davidpratthk

Post by davidpratthk » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:35 am

But style manager, styles on the ribbon or styles on the object have no connection with breakpoints.
A little more explanation of the principle would be appreciated.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:08 pm

But style manager, styles on the ribbon or styles on the object have no connection with breakpoints.
Yes, styles also have breakpoints.

Related tutorial:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/responsive_text.html

davidpratthk

Post by davidpratthk » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Which is fair comment if I were adding or editing styles for that purpose. But i am not. if i am just attaching an H1 header or assigning h2 or h3 for text articles in the standard style surely nothing can be mismatched. never had to set up breakpoints in styles before ( using 14 but used 10 before ).

If so are you telling me you have to go through such a complex process to assign a style to a break point through the ranges. WOW... loads of work.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:47 pm

if i am just attaching an H1 header or assigning h2 or h3 for text articles in the standard style surely nothing can be mismatched.
If the page has breakpoints and you have used (heading) styles which do not have breakpoints then there will be a mismatch.
never had to set up breakpoints in styles before ( using 14 but used 10 before ).
This is not new.
If so are you telling me you have to go through such a complex process to assign a style to a break point through the ranges.
This is just a warning, you can ignore it , but it may cause issues in some browsers.
WOW... loads of work.
You only have to do it once per style, for the entire project.