Copy Pages from another project

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
BethlehemOffice

Copy Pages from another project

Post by BethlehemOffice » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:29 pm

I know this will sound weird but I need to copy several pages from another project. Is there an easy way to do this?

I have a 'working' project that is active. I'm building a sort of test site that will let selected users test out some new stuff. But I don't want to do the whole site. I just want a couple of pages and really don't want to have to recreate them. Total would be around 5 pages. This will be a whole new project and maybe I'm just missing something simple but when I try and copy (CTRL-C) a whole page and then switch projects it doesn't work. Tried saving the individual pages to a new folder with different names from 'working' project but when I try to open them in the 'new' project (already created) it closes the 'new' project. Is there a way to do it that I'm missing?

Do I just need to give up the 'new' project and start a completely new project from the pages I have saved in their own folder? Not ideal but it's better than tearing my hair out over not being able to copy.

Pablo

Re: Copy Pages from another project

Post by Pablo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:51 pm

You can either open two instances of the application and use 'copy/paste'
Or use Page->Import from another project.

BethlehemOffice

Re: Copy Pages from another project

Post by BethlehemOffice » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Tried the 2 instance thing and that didn't work but the import does. THANKS!!!!