*SOLVED* Help me determine object causing scrollbar

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
etcbbu

*SOLVED* Help me determine object causing scrollbar

Post by etcbbu » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:33 am

Hi all, got a page here; if you look at it on a Smartphone:

https://impacttintandaudio.com/test/leasing.php

There's a scrollbar. I've tried using the "Render hidden objects" option in WB, and I've also tried opening it on a Desktop/Laptop computer browser, and reducing the width so that I can see it at 320-pixel width and tried pressing Ctrl + A on my keyboard to show all objects, and I can't see one that way. Any ideas which object(s) are causing it..?
Last edited by etcbbu on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.ktravisj.com

Travis J Consulting, LLC -
Website Design/Development/Maintenance, Web-Marketing/Social Media/Social Networking, SEO/Search Engine Optimization

www.ktravisj.com

gofrank

Re: Help me determine object causing scrollbar

Post by gofrank » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 am

I don't get the horizontal scroll bar until the browser goes below 320px. At that point, it is the top menu that is causing the scroll bar.
Billing clients for your freelance work? Try Minute-2-Minute, the project management, timing, and billing system. Perfect for web developers who charge by the hour. FREE 45-day trial.

etcbbu

Re: Help me determine object causing scrollbar

Post by etcbbu » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:35 am

Thank you for the post.

Really..? That's weird, though. That's sitting on an "Embedded Page" that's on every other page of the website, too, but none of the other pages are doing it.

UPDATE: It's actually not even seeming to do it on the "Leasing" page anymore. Looks like it *may* be fixed..?

Can anyone else replicate this/or confirm it's *not* happening for them anymore, at https://impacttintandaudio.com/test/leasing.php .
www.ktravisj.com

Website Design/Development/Maintenance, Web-Marketing/Social Media/Social Networking, SEO/Search Engine Optimization

www.ktravisj.com

etcbbu

Re: *SOLVED* Help me determine object causing scrollbar

Post by etcbbu » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Just reporting:

So it would *seem* that even if you have your page *HEIGHT* go down farther than your last piece of content on your Mobile, 320-width breakpoint page, that can, for some reason, cause a HORIZONTAL scroll bar (which seems like it would rather be in the domain of WIDTH, not HEIGHT). But. Alas. That's what I think was happening here.

Just a heads-up for everyone.

:D :D :D WB ROCKS! :D :D :D
www.ktravisj.com

www.ktravisj.com