*SOLVED* Trying to establish 4 h2 headings

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
etcbbu

*SOLVED* Trying to establish 4 h2 headings

Post by etcbbu » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi all,

Trying to establish four h2 headings on the pages of a website https://www.ktravisj.com .

The text objects I am trying to establish as "h2" are the four text objects you see in the footer of every page of that website, "websites", "blog", "social", "legal".

But, even though I am changing and clicking all four of those disparate text objects to be defined as "Heading 2", whenever I try running "Screaming Frog SEO Spider" SEO tool on this https://www.ktravisj.com website , it's only ever allowing me to have a maximum of 2 h2 headings on the pages of the website, even though I have set all four of those pieces of text to be "Heading 2".

Does it have anything to do with the fact that these objects are sitting on an Embedded Page called "masterpage2", and that is called on every real page of my website, and I have it set on every page of the website..?

Would it be helpful to see my .WBS project in order to see what I am doing wrong?
Last edited by etcbbu on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.ktravisj.com

Travis J Consulting, LLC -
Website Design/Development/Maintenance, Web-Marketing/Social Media/Social Networking, SEO/Search Engine Optimization

www.ktravisj.com

Pablo

Re: Trying to establish 4 h2 headings

Post by Pablo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 am

All four headings are on the page.
However, there are duplicated ID's in the HTML code you have added yourself.
For example: 'bbblink'
Does it have anything to do with the fact that these objects are sitting on an Embedded Page called "masterpage2",
No, I do not think this has anything to do with this.

etcbbu

Post by etcbbu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:50 pm

Pablo wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:14 am
All four headings are on the page.
However, there are duplicated ID's in the HTML code you have added yourself.
For example: 'bbblink'
Yeah, I have, like, 4-5 different instances of a BBB link because I some of them to be different sizes or clickable to new windows or not, etc. If I change the value of *just* that value "bbblink", to, for each one of them having a number at the end, say, "bbblnk1", "bbblink2", "bbblink3", etc.--should they still work the same?
www.ktravisj.com

Website Design/Development/Maintenance, Web-Marketing/Social Media/Social Networking, SEO/Search Engine Optimization

www.ktravisj.com

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:08 pm

"bbblnk1", "bbblink2", "bbblink3", etc.--should they still work the same?
I am not familiar with the code so I can't say if it will still work. Just give it a try...

etcbbu

Post by etcbbu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Ok, I'll try that later, but let me get back to one thing you were saying--were you saying that all four headings *are* showing, on your end..? I'm just trying to figure out why this "Screaming Frog SEO Spider" software is only saying there's 2 h2 headings on each page? It's only finding the headings "blog" and "social" h2 headings I've set, for me..?

Or, are you saying that I need to try to get right this "bbblink" object stuff before it will possibly see more than 2 h2 headings? (I should have 4, as I have set it on 4.)
www.ktravisj.com

www.ktravisj.com

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:24 pm

were you saying that all four headings *are* showing, on your end..?
yes

etcbbu

Post by etcbbu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:39 pm

I'm sorry, they are showing as being h2 headings? Because I see them on my screen, too, but my software is not reporting them as h2?

But they are h2 and all?
www.ktravisj.com

www.ktravisj.com

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:29 pm

yes!