WysiWyg v. 14 crash

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
perl

WysiWyg v. 14 crash

Post by perl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:55 am

Upgradet from 12 to 14.
Downloadet SnowWorld template
Downloadet and installed danish language
Open object manager
Whether I start the program as administrator or not, the program crash every time I try to touch the home text - I can change the picture, but if I touch the Home text the program crach.

I then uninstalled the danish languages and startet the program again - then there is no problems, then everything works. You have to test if the is an error in the language pack.

kind regards
Per

Pablo

Re: WysiWyg v. 14 crash

Post by Pablo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:52 pm

I'm sorry, the language module was created by another user, so I cannot give support on this. It is provided "AS IS".
Also note this has nothing to do with WB14 itself, so it is not a bug in the software.

perl

Post by perl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Oh I see You have moved it to Off Topic !! - this is absolutely not off topic!!!

Would You prefer several translation in every language because You won't contact the man who has made the translation ?

What about giving us the opportunity to download the translated danish lauguage file in csv format ???

Per

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:36 pm

This is off topic because the language module is not part of the software. It was not created by me, so I have no control over how it works.

The translation was created a long time ago and has not been updated for a few years. The user is no longer active.
I will remove it from the website to prevent further confusion.

If someone wants to update the file, then the CSV is available here:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/suppo ... danish.zip

perl

Post by perl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Thanks for the answer.

I was disappointed because You placed it in Off Topic. From my point of view, You could have put it in the General Questions as with the russian translation.

Off Topic is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.