Flex Grid

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Senior Paper Monitor

Flex Grid

Post by Senior Paper Monitor » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:01 am

I am probably being incredibly thick here, but please bear with me ...

First go at using 'flex grid' which seems to offer exactly what I want for a simple task on our intranet site:

This will be a simple single page for each provider (lender/insurer - we are a financial services company) with a standard layout of coloured text boxes of various sizes - the size in terms of columns will vary in height depending upon the information amount of information entered

My guess is that 4 columns, 3 rows will be suitable - with some boxes just 1 column, some 2 columns and some 4 columns in width.

It seems that when I change Height to 'auto' it doesn't affect the height available - this appears to be predetermined bey the template selected and is displayed in the grey column to the left of the visual grid on the 'properties panel'

Is it possible for me to set all three (or more) rows to 'auto'.

I suppose I could simply do this with three (or more) layout grids - but wanted to 'get my head round' the sue of 'flex grids'.

Pablo

Re: Flex Grid

Post by Pablo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:47 am

When the height is set to 'auto' then it's variable. If there is no content then the height will be zero.
By adding content the height will be increased.