*** NOT A BUG *** Bugs

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
m00anj00

*** NOT A BUG *** Bugs

Post by m00anj00 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:28 am

Hi all
I appear to have found a bug which is driving me nuts in V14. every page has its name reversed to the name written. i.e. Home - emoH
This occurs on mobile phone device templates and ordinary templates.
This reflects to banners as well.
Any advice?

Pablo

Re: Bugs

Post by Pablo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am

This is not a bug!
This indicates that you have installed a hacked version!

It looks like in the mean time you have purchase an official license.

- remove any reference to the hack/cracked version from your computer.
- download the official version here: http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/download.html
- use the serial number that was sent to you by the reseller to activate the software.

m00anj00

Re: *** NOT A BUG *** Bugs

Post by m00anj00 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:27 pm

check my membership?! Its the version from the site downloads. and I have reinstalled it 3 times now.

In addition, if I adjust my background it changes to red and remains red no matter what I do.

THIS IS A BUG!

Happy to post pics of the issue

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:35 pm

I'm 100% sure that this behavior is caused by an illegal version.
You have not even activated your official license yet.

If you need help removing the illegal version from your computer then please contact
orders@pablosoftwaresolutions.com

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:41 pm

In addition, if I adjust my background it changes to red and remains red no matter what I do.
This is not a BUG this is another indication that you are using a illegal version!!! To fix you will need to remove all references to the illegal version you have previously used.

Just for your information, I have used the program since version 4, and not once have I had this issue it only happens when a illegal version is used or has been previously used. To fix follow the instructions mentioned by Pablo.

If it was a BUG as you say they every other user would be having the same issue, but in the end it is usually due to using a illegal version a onetime.

ruel.lago22

Post by ruel.lago22 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:22 pm

I can assure you it's not a bug :) I experienced it way before I was introduced to WWB and I was given a hacked version from a friend (bad influence lol). Well, I don't want to risk the security of the websites I'm making from it and I want to support the developer as well (you know the feeling of pirating your works :evil: ). So I purchased a legitimate license. I experienced that one time and I call it off immediately after I knew it was cracked :roll: I remake everything from the scratch and I haven't experienced the same issue again. I would highly suggest you make your projects from the scratch again because we don't know what could have been injected into that software by the person who cracked it. They could create a backdoor without you knowing at all and it can expose your data and endanger your security and possible hack/hijack.