Slider INSIDE of flex grid ... HOW?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Smee

Slider INSIDE of flex grid ... HOW?

Post by Smee » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:07 pm

I have been asked to duplicate a site I created several years ago in W**P**s *8. (http://www.qliteradio.com) Importing the site is not an option because of the multiple sliders on the pages.

Customer wants it to be responsive because he has dropped in the google rankings because his site is not responsive. He doesn't want a new site (tried that idea, he got upset: "But I like the site I have now!"

The first problem is I'm trying to make the whole site responsive. The header is a 4 image slider. I duplicated that ... but it won't go inside of a flex container or a flex grid. I also have another slider that has to fit inside of that flex grid.

Is there a slider that will work that way?

I'm trying to follow orders and NOT make the sire look different from how it does now while still being responsive.

Thanks in advance for any help received.

Pablo

Re: Slider INSIDE of flex grid ... HOW?

Post by Pablo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:05 am

Why not use a layout grid?
Most sliders can be used in a layout grid.

Smee

Post by Smee » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Why can I not remove the left/right padding in the layout grid?

Only one of the sliders works the way I need it to (it MUST centered in the page ... most of the sliders won't center on the page when placed in the layout grid. They all align to the left side of the page.), but in order to use it with the layout grid, it cuts off both ends of my slider images because there is what appears to be a 15 pixel padding on either end of the layout grid.

My slider needs to be 980 wide, but when put in the layout grid, it becomes 950 wide.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:31 pm

Why can I not remove the left/right padding in the layout grid?
You can set the 'gutter' in the properties of the layout grid