Save Me Twice

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
gofrank

Save Me Twice

Post by gofrank » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Not a big issue, but I notice in the last couple of builds, WB will ask if I want to save my changes when I close the program...right after I have already saved my changes. Perhaps a flag somewhere is not being updated?
Billing clients for your freelance work? Try Minute-2-Minute, the project management, timing, and billing system. Perfect for web developers who charge by the hour. FREE 45-day trial.

Pablo

Re: Save Me Twice

Post by Pablo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Can you please be more specific? When exactly?

gofrank

Post by gofrank » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:25 pm

1. I modify an object in my project.
  2. I click the "Save" icon on the toolbar to save my changes.
  3. I immediately click the red "X" to close the program window.
  4. WB asks if I want to save my changes...which were just saved.
This has been going on for some time now, but earlier builds of WB14 (even 14.0.3 IIRC) did not exhibit this. As I said, this is not a big issue, but always causes me to think: "Didn't I just save this?"
Billing clients for your freelance work? Try Minute-2-Minute, the project management, timing, and billing system. Perfect for web developers who charge by the hour. FREE 45-day trial.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:45 am

I do not think this is related to a recent version. It is more like related to a specific object.
For example, it is possible that there is a delayed calculation of the layout (when using flexbox/layout grids).
But I need to know more details to be say anything meaningful about this.

gofrank

Post by gofrank » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Okay, that makes sense. The project that I most notice this in uses layout grids. I shall pay closer attention and let you know if I can isolate exactly when this happens, if possible.