How to Back up and reconvert all cpanel root directory files back into wbs????

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
JamesC191

How to Back up and reconvert all cpanel root directory files back into wbs????

Post by JamesC191 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:07 pm

So I made a website for my fathers company years back and now just got back into the hosting and cpanel of godaddy web hosting but within the time I got rid of my laptop in which had the original wbs file and backup... But am able to get access to the websites directory just dont know how to pick up where i left off without the original wbs file. P.S: I purchased WYSIWYG BUILDER 10 back then and I see that I am not able to upgrade with the product key that i have sadly and I see it says no support for Web builder 10 which leaves me in a predicament... Please help other then saying to purchase web builder 12....

Pablo

Re: How to Back up and reconvert all cpanel root directory files back into wbs????

Post by Pablo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Maybe this will be helpful?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44024

JamesC191

Re: How to Back up and reconvert all cpanel root directory files back into wbs????

Post by JamesC191 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:22 pm

I read that and i guess im not much of a wiz when it comes to all this, cause in the root directory of the cpanel it doesnt have any .wbs file... it has the page files for each page and the images but im just wondering if there is any way to easily convert all of it back into wbs file format.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:11 pm

If you did not make a backup of the wbs file, then you can try to import the pages.
However, this will not restore the complete project file. Only the text and images can be imported back from HTML. There is no way to convert scripts and other advanced functionality from HTML to wbs.

JamesC191

Post by JamesC191 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:49 pm

so pretty much i gotta start from scratch?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue May 08, 2018 5:06 pm

If you did not make any backups then unfortunately there is no other way to recover your work.