Bottom of page menu how to?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Jose Barzuna

Bottom of page menu how to?

Post by Jose Barzuna » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:34 am

Hello,
I have been trying for several hours to create a menu of the type frecuently used at page bottons similar to the image attached
I can not find an option, template or tutorial to do this with wysiwyg, Image
any suggestions?
Regards,
Jose

Pablo

Re: Bottom of page menu how to?

Post by Pablo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 am

This is not a menu, but rather a footer with several different components.

In the Blocks toolbox there is 'Footer with Links' block which comes close to this. You can customize it anyway you want.

Jose Barzuna

Post by Jose Barzuna » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Thanks for your response.
I have been trying to set up that block you mentioned but keep getting the wrong results
I guess I should show you what my site looks like, since I am trying to learn WYSIWYG WB (moving from S***f W*bP**s) the colors are still odd as a means to identify the different parts and my main intention at this point is to understand how to work with your program, so I uploaded the site to my test site http://sanluistechpark.com/
I have created a Master page with:
-the header, with an image for logo, CSS menu and the blue divider line which I would like to hold anchored to the menu layer
-A contend holder to enter the info asociated to each page not a master
-also the footer which is composed of several components: the carousel with what would be company logos, the blue divider line, and the menus to link directly to all pages per image previously sent
Attempting to insert the block with the menus that you suggested from the side bar shots it up to the header which is not what I want
Regards,
Jose

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:03 pm

What is the exact the problem?
Is it clear that this is just a footer with multiple menus and other items? It is not one component.
Note that most Blocks use layout grids to make the content flexible/responsive.
If this is not what you want, then you can easily duplicate the footer yourself by adding multiple menus. For example, vertical CSS menus.

Jose Barzuna

Post by Jose Barzuna » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 pm

I guess the main issue that I have been experiencing with WYSIWYG is that I have failed to understand how to keep things where I want them to go, I have tried with Layers, FlexBox, Layout Grids and I keep getting the menus and components in the wrong location
In regard with the block: How do I keep that footer at the footer and not moving up to the spatial location of the header?, I think I have tried all options
While I was typing this I got help from another blogger directly so I am trying the things he suggested to see if I can find my way around

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:56 am

WWB has different layout modes:
- fixed layout (absolute positions). In that case you can place object anywhere you want.
- floating/flexible layout. In that case all objecst will be added next or after each other, starting from the top.
Related FAQ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... 10&t=76722

Most Blocks use layout grid and therefor they are floating. If the rest of your layout is not using layout grids then the first item you add will be at the top.

Note that instead of using the 'Block' as a footer, you can also use a standard Page Footer object can copy all objects to there.