Web Builder 12+ Keeps Hanging

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
williamz902

Web Builder 12+ Keeps Hanging

Post by williamz902 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Good day,

I'm experiencing a problem with Web Builder (from version 12 up). The program hangs when I create links from Text. Originally I was using version 12.0, and then in an attempt to fix the problem, upgraded to 12.4 but the problem persists. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue or knows whats causing it. Windows Event Viewer doesn't seem to be logging the problem - it only logs the problem when I End Task - it reports that the program stopped responding.

I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition. I've made a video of the problem occurring. It can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y1WvR1 ... sp=sharing

Also, I used to be able to drag external files into Site Manager, and with version 12.4 I can't seem to do this anymore?

Regards,

William

Pablo

Re: Web Builder 12+ Keeps Hanging

Post by Pablo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:59 pm

We have already had contact about this error via email and I am now waiting for the requested information about the memory usage of your project.
Also, I used to be able to drag external files into Site Manager, and with version 12.4 I can't seem to do this anymore?
This feature seems to work correct. Maybe you are running the application under different credentials are previously?
For example, you cannot drag and drop files from an application that runs as normal user and WWB runs as Admin. This is a Windows restriction.

williamz902

Re: Web Builder 12+ Keeps Hanging

Post by williamz902 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:18 am

This feature seems to work correct. Maybe you are running the application under different credentials are previously?
For example, you cannot drag and drop files from an application that runs as normal user and WWB runs as Admin. This is a Windows restriction.
Thank you. This fixed the problem. I was running WWB as Admin. I've changed this and it now works correctly. Requested information has been sent. With the latest information sent, I feel like you have identified the problem.