*SOLVED* Minor-issue, can't identify object outside bounds

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
etcbbu

*SOLVED* Minor-issue, can't identify object outside bounds

Post by etcbbu » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Hello,

This isn't a huge visual deal, but I'm having trouble identifying which object is causing me to be able to pull my page to the right, on this page:

http://phillipsflooring.com/faqsandreviews.php

Please note--you will only see what I am talking about if you visit it on an iPad, because I am not seeing this issue on a Laptop, nor on a Smartphone.

Everything displays just fine, with the iPad, on this http://phillipsflooring.com/faqsandreviews.php page. But like I say, I seem to be able to pull the screen to the right, and I am not quite sure which object(s) on my page is allowing that to be able to happen..?

I have tried using the "Render Hidden Objects" option, and looking around, but, I am not seeing any objects' falling outside of the 970-Width parameter. But something is causing this.

Any ideas?

--etcbbu
Last edited by etcbbu on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.ktravisj.com

Travis J Consulting, LLC -
Website Design/Development/Maintenance, Web-Marketing/Social Media/Social Networking, SEO/Search Engine Optimization

www.ktravisj.com

Patrik iden

Re: Minor-issue, can't identify object outside bounds

Post by Patrik iden » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 pm

It's this one: <a href="./contestone.php" title="Phillips Flooring Tap Here to Register" class="PhillipsFlooringWhite">In honor of our 10th Anniversary, Phillips Flooring Center is celebrating by giving away a roomful of Shaw Tigressa Carpet!&nbsp; The lucky winner will be chosen the week of March 19, 2018! <strong>Register by tapping here!</strong><br></a>

Make your window so small that you can see the bottom scroll bar, then klick and drag your mouse cursor from the top right. You can se the text.

Hope it helps.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:43 pm

I think it's object 'phillipsflooringfaqsandreviewsText88'

etcbbu

Post by etcbbu » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:21 pm

You two are wonderful. Thank you.

:D :D :D WB RULES :D :D :D

--etcbbu
www.ktravisj.com

Travis J Consulting, LLC -
Website Design/Development/Maintenance, Web-Marketing/Social Media/Social Networking, SEO/Search Engine Optimization

www.ktravisj.com