Lost Functionality ****Solved*****

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
bilrob

Lost Functionality ****Solved*****

Post by bilrob » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 am

I have situation whereby if I add a image gallery of any type (numerous extensions) to a page with no other objects and publish/preview it all functionality of that extension works, however if i add said extension to a page with other objects the extension loses its functionality, more so the ability to click thumbnails to display larger images.

Page with other objects include a layer and some navigational buttons and one or two images. Is this a design fault or is there something I am missing? A step I must complete to ensure functionality is returned? It has become very frustrating as I have invested quite a bit of time in the construction of the site and this is the only hold up thus far...

Thanks heaps for any assistance :D
Last edited by bilrob on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

BaconFries

Re: Lost Functionality

Post by BaconFries » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:55 am

First try to be more specific! what extensions are you using? It could be that you havent uploaded all files, it could be a conflict with the extensions used ie they may use different versions of jquery. Without seeing what you have done it is hard to say so either publish your site or share the project so we can view and give a answer.

bilrob

Re: Lost Functionality

Post by bilrob » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:15 am

Firstly I tried all extensions that allowed a galleria effect, whereby you click the thumbnail to display a larger image, however after some further investigation I found that I had a docking layer that when disabled everything worked fine, as soon as I enabled the docking layer anything that was close to it was obviously hidden behind it stopping the ability to click on the thumbnails.

Simple fix remove the docking layer and all is well in the world again....