Audio Player control buttons display problem

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
nikinik7503

Audio Player control buttons display problem

Post by nikinik7503 »

Hello all and regards from Bulgaria! I love my wysiwyg but i am facing a problem with audio player.
I need in one voice over site lets say 20 audio players for voice over demos .I try to copy and paste player, not work
i try to make them separatly and give to all of them diferent names , same problem:
THE CONTROL BUTTONS WORK ON SOME PLAYERS ON SOME OF THEM ARE NOT ACTIVE.
SEE HERE: http://bulgariansound.com/#home

any help will be highly apreciated!
Pablo

Re: Audio Player control buttons display problem

Post by Pablo »

The names of your files are invalid/not websafe.
There should not be spaces or other special characters in filenames.

Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=131
nikinik7503

Post by nikinik7503 »

Not work. I try all what is mention and still not work.
I try to make all players only with small letters without hasj,dash ex, not work.
all players have their own number, same thing, Some work, some not.
When i preview it during preperation it works, but when i PUBLISH it , not.
ANY idea?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You still have files with invalid naming. You also have file formats not supported by all browsers example of this is .wav!. I have just viewed the source code and found the following (this is just a few) of files that are invalid there may be more!
I suggest that you take the time to view each player and if it fails you then check the file and the name you have gave it. If invalid ie it has a space, starts with a number, has a mix of upper and lower case lettering then it should only be lowercase, remove the space, ensure no number at the start, write the name as one word example: "thisismysong.mp3" without the quotes.
The following are all invalid!
Note it is important that you check that the names used are valid otherwise you will still have issues. I would say that you should carefully read the following again to help you understand how to name files so you don't have continued issues.
How do I name my pages, images and other files?
nikinik7503

Post by nikinik7503 »

Still not work. I follow the remarks , yes some of the files was wrong,BUT now all media is mp3 320kbs,all names f the files are simple
for example ''martin' all payers names are also simple "player1" and still some not work.
Interesting thimng is that when i see wich one not work i replace the file and it start to work , but other one gone not active.
The players work, but just not preload the file, i have to press play and then it becaome active
Any other ideas?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

It seems to work correct now.

Note that the media player is standard HTML functionality. The browser determines how it works, not WWB.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Just like Pablo has mentioned it is the browser that controls playback and not WWB. I have viewed your source and want to ask why you have used the following preload="preload"
as this is incorrect there is no preload

Code: Select all

<audio src="jenia.mp3" id="player3" controls="controls" preload="preload">
</audio>
There are only three parameters used in preload and preload is not one of them they are auto, which plays once it has loaded, metadata, which only displays the data associated with the audio file, and none, which means it will not preload.
This is documented at
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_audio_preload.asp
Even applying the correct parameters doesn't guarantee that it will work across all browsers as its down to the browser and whether to support or not to support. I would remove the "preload" and try either 'auto' or 'none' and see the results.
robertz

Post by robertz »

You have English and Bulgarian text, right after the head tag... both cause page errors.
You should remove the text that is colored red.
It could cause display problems on different desktop and mobile devices.

<!doctype html>
<html lang="en-us">
<head>
Bulgarian voice over ,Dubbing,VO production,Video presentations, Озвучаване на рекламни клипове ,съобщения и презентации.
Male Bulgarian voice ,Female Bulgarian voice, voices

<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>BULGARIAN VOICE OVER STUDIO</title>
<meta name="description" content="Bulgarian voice over ,VO production, Озвучаване на рекламни клипове ,съобщения и презентации.
Male Bulgarian voice ,Female Bulgarian voice, voices,
ivr,commercials,promo videos,radio imaging,гласове за радио,видео,интернет,реклама,озвучаване,презентации">
nikinik7503

Post by nikinik7503 »

Thanks for your info ! It was super helpful!
To be honest actualy the problem fix was different.
The secret was ,that i export the website to a local drive, zip it , then upload
zipped file to my hosting and then unzipped. Then all work 100%.
I think during the uploading process something go wrong,thats why in preview it work always.
About the Preload option, i think, that when i use it, the player load the track and it is ready just to press play.
If i dont use preload i thought that the track is not loaded and wiill ake longer to load and play.
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

hello neighbors
You have more errors than they wrote before. but these are not some big mistakes. It can quickly be fixed, I sent you an e-mail. where we can quickly communicate to solve these problems.
- Must remove before meta tags head words.
- if all correct name mp3 files / which talk before Pablo and Bacon / than palyer work correct, also have ectensions media palyer which you can used.
Best Regards
pajadt