Creating more than 1850 pages ....

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
h3rnan

Creating more than 1850 pages ....

Post by h3rnan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello Pablo, I have a question about a new client that has arrived at my office, the site to create must support access with username and password to more than 1850 users, each one of them once logged in will see your "page" personalized where to download your bill for services provided.
My specific question ... WWB has some limit when creating more than 1850 pages in the same project??, each of the pages would use masterframe + master objects previously created ...
Users can only download their invoices ... and nothing else ... and I create their username / password. Therefore the access is only so that they can download their own invoices.
Each month ... when the services provided are billed, the page is updated for each user (offline).

Any recommendation?? or I launch to the project ....

Thank you and very happy 2018 for all!
Hernán Pena
Web & Graphic Designer / System & Network Administrator

Pablo

Re: Creating more than 1850 pages ....

Post by Pablo » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:09 am

Although there is no theoretical limit to the number of pages you can create, I do not think that creating 1850 individually page is a good idea.
I think it is better to invest that time into creating a dynamic website using a script and database.
Of course this will require some programming knowledge.