Displaying an image over layers

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
jterrell

Displaying an image over layers

Post by jterrell » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:44 pm

I would like to have an image display over a multiple layer background, but when I try to do that the image will not display unless it
is part of one of the layers. I've tried moving the image to front with no luck...
I'm definitely not an expert in Wysiwyg....
Is there a somewhat simple way to do this?

Thanks
Jeff

Bluesman

Re: Displaying an image over layers

Post by Bluesman » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:39 pm

You can apply the image to a "Sticky Layer" but then the picture will stay at the cordinates you apply while the background will scroll, depending what size it is. If you make a layer as "Sticky" it can't be part of the other layers, you must place it outside the viewport (canvas)...
"Make My Day"

See my Website

jterrell

Post by jterrell » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:52 am

Thanks that works. I am having an issue with the image centering... I set to center-center, and I placed the image at the center of the page but when
I publish it is on the left... have any idea?

Thanks!
Jeff

protectourlands

Post by protectourlands » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:29 am

You can also "lock" your layer. This will prevent the layer from taking your image as a child. Move the image out of the layer area first. Then right click the layer and choose Lock. Then move the image back to place over the layer and the layer will not "take" the image.

Bluesman

Post by Bluesman » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:10 am

As I wrote "you must place it outside the viewport (canvas)". If you setup the layer as "Sticky" layer you don't have to place it at the center... it will do that by the setting. If you set the delay as "0" it will also stick there without disturbance...
But depending how big the layer (image) is... place it to the right outside the viewport and your layers, or under all your content.
"Make My Day"

See my Website