Panel Menu - Too many items in list to see them all

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
sprintfoot

Panel Menu - Too many items in list to see them all

Post by sprintfoot » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello,

I am using a panel menu for my tablet and phone breakpoints (768 and 320 breakpoints). I have about 30 links in the panel menu. Only the first 15 or so actually show due to the height of the screen. I can't seem to scroll down to see the rest of the links on the panel menu dropdown. Is there a way to fix this issue? If not, could you suggest a viable workaround for my issue?

The website can be seen at www.doylestowncontractor.com

Thank You!

Pablo

Re: Panel Menu - Too many items in list to see them all

Post by Pablo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:54 pm

There is no standard option for this , but you can try adding this code between the head tags (in Page HTML):

Code: Select all

<style>
#PanelMenu1_panel
{
   overflow: auto;
}
</style>

sprintfoot

Post by sprintfoot » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:00 am

Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem. I noticed that you have some paid menu extensions for sale. Would any of these solve my problem?

crispy68

Post by crispy68 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:55 am

One suggestion would be to see if any of these links can be grouped into categories.

I would group stuff to do with Heating together (heating installation, heating repair, etc), Cooling/AC stuff together (A/C installation, A/C repair, etc), Plumbing...etc.

As it is, I find it difficult to find what I'm looking for in that long list. This will also help in having the menu fall off the page.

Unfortunately, the panel menu will not allow you to do this as you cant add subcategories but I would look at the expandable panel menu or the multilevel panel menu as an option. I believe you can download a demo of it and try it out to see if it will work for you.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 am

Maybe the ID of your menu is different? In that case you will need to change the code.

'XX_panel'
where XX is the ID of the menu.