Problem with rollover images

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
papsy

Problem with rollover images

Post by papsy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi a site I am working on is www.subsee-philippines.com

On the homepage there are pics and links of the vessels down the left side that are rollover image menu.

In Firefox 57.0 they render fine, no problem, the same menu is on several of the other pages ie About Us.

However in Chrome, 62.0.3202.94 they are not all rendering as they should, two of the menu images Gemini 2 and Yumi Maru, the bottom image of the rollover is the only one showing, all others are ok, as are the menus inside. I have looked at everything I can think of why this is happening, I copied the menus that are ok from the About Us page which are working fine but soon as I put on the home page those two image menus don't work... any ideas.

Pablo

Re: Problem with rollover images

Post by Pablo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:55 pm

It seems to work correct for me in Chrome.
Maybe you have installed add-ons in Chrome which affect the rendering of the page?
For example, an ad blocker?

papsy

Re: Problem with rollover images

Post by papsy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi
Thanks for quick reply, I don't have a blocker or any even very many extensions running, but something is causing it, but only on the homepage the exact same menus on other pages are fine. It's good to know that the problem is local and site renders ok on your computer. I will delete all the extensions running and see if that makes a difference.

I love your product, and look forward to more updates.

Thanks again
Andrew