Images Folder

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Robert Hauge

Images Folder

Post by Robert Hauge » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:39 pm

My website: http://www.portlandtriumph.org/
Frequently having trouble uploading my website to Godaddy. They said I have too many files in the Images folder. I have about 2000 and they say no more than 1000 or it becomes unstable. They recommend breaking the Images folder into two or more folders. How do I get Webbuilder to do that?
Thanks for the assistance.
Robert

Pablo

Re: Images Folder

Post by Pablo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:40 am

You can organize your pages into folder with the Site Manager. Each folder will then get its own images folder.

Robert Hauge

Post by Robert Hauge » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:09 pm

That should do it. Too easy, I was making it much more complicated.
As always, thanks for the expert assistance.
Robert

karl

Post by karl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 am

but I can not organize my imgs folders when I use master objects. Is this right?

Even when putting each master object in an own folder, the images used inside the master object will all be in the root imgs folder. How can I tell WysiWyg to use folders for master objects?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am

but I can not organize my imgs folders when I use master objects. Is this right?
The same applies to master pages.
Even when putting each master object in an own folder, the images used inside the master object will all be in the root imgs folder.
The master pages should be in the same folder as the pages on which you use them.

karl

Post by karl » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:05 am

OK I understand. This is the problem, the main page is in the root of the site. The master objects are in different subfolders.

But if I want to use more than one imgs folder for separating collections of pictures on my main page. Is this possible?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:22 am

This is the problem, the main page is in the root of the site. The master objects are in different subfolders.
If the master page is in a different folder then links will be relative to that folder. So link will not be valid when used from a different folder.
But if I want to use more than one imgs folder for separating collections of pictures on my main page. Is this possible?
If that case each collection should be in a different folder or use absolute paths.