Website flicker issue. Stylesheet dosen't always load.

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
AThrash

Website flicker issue. Stylesheet dosen't always load.

Post by AThrash » Wed May 16, 2018 12:26 am

Hello, I am having a load issue with my website. I get heavy flickering when clicking the reload button.
I am seeing most of the problem on Firefox. It is happening on several different computers. If I keep pressing the reload button sometimes the stylesheet doesn't load.

Here is a test page. I only have two text objects on the page.
https://www.drumthrash.com/test.html

I have tried changing options many different ways in Web Builder however I still get the same results.
Maybe its a BlueHost server issue?

Anyway could you take a look at the page above.

Thanks

Pablo

Re: Website flicker issue. Stylesheet dosen't always load.

Post by Pablo » Wed May 16, 2018 5:58 am

I do not see any issue of the specified page.
Are you sure your computer is ok?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Wed May 16, 2018 1:57 pm

I too don't see any issue with your test page or even viewing your main site....what flicker?

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 pm

the stylesheet has been moved to the end of the page
this means that the html tags (the visual elements, the contents) are visible without formatting and are formatted later once the stylesheet has been loaded
most of the times this should not be an issue; however, on sensitive/quick browsers like chrome and now opera -that turned to be a chromium based browser as well- the result of this practice is more noticeable
on some browsers versions and in some rare cases there is a small flicker once the styles are loaded externally, but this may not be so relevant in this case
in my very personal opinion stylesheets should/must always be loaded before any visible element of the page unless we are dealing with very specific scenarios and we know pretty well what we are doing
i would recommend to always work with the default settings (no minify javascript/styles/html , no relocate javascript/css, etc), once all is working as expected, perhaps then i would start to play with other features like the mentioned
and for the original question, i do not see issues as mentioned in the previous answers

AThrash

Post by AThrash » Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 am

Thanks for the answers. Glad to hear that no one sees the issue. I will try what you said RZ.