HELP - Web order from and giving users access for editing

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
webnoob

HELP - Web order from and giving users access for editing

Post by webnoob » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:19 am

Hi. I'm really a newbie in web design and i need your help. I promised to create a website to friend of mine, but i have couple of questions regarding issues i can't resolve.

1. Is it possible to create a responsive web order form (or is there a plugin, extension) that includes names or photos of items, prices, quantity and that can calculate the total cost for the customer? I don't need money processor, but order form that would send the selected items/quantities/total price, and name/address/contact of customer to my email, and to send order confirmation to customer. Kind of like a webshop thing, without actually processing money?

2. Is it possible to somehow allow a person who owns the website, to edit some of the webpages / change contents, photos etc, without them actually using web builder, where the page was actually created? For instance, i need to create a page with daily/weekly food menus and allow my friend to change that contents himself, so i wouldn't need to change it on daily/weekly basis?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and effort!