??? about Master_Frame, Content Placeholder, and backgrounds

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
madsenkevin

??? about Master_Frame, Content Placeholder, and backgrounds

Post by madsenkevin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:53 am

Hello -

I am building my first site. I have a Master_Frame with a content place holder. I have dozens of other pages that use that single Master_Frame. The Master_Frame as well as all of the pages have a solid white background. Everything with that is working great.

On the Index page, however, I have a single layer, a few blog objects, and a background in the layer (not page). I have tested the background as "contain" and "parallax". In both cases, the blog objects do not show (I suspect a Z order issue). If I place regular text on that page, it works fine.

I am running 11.6.2.

I have tested the background as a background on the page itself. That works, BUT, depending on browser and how it renders, it might actually "spill" outside of my footer of the page. I would like the background image to be contained between the top/bottom of the page content. This top/bottom is from the master_frame and defined in a layer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

madsenkevin

Re: ??? about Master_Frame, Content Placeholder, and backgro

Post by madsenkevin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 am

OK, so a little more testing and I answered my own question. The blog objects were on the page BEFORE I placed the layer that contained a background. I simply move the blog objects and it "places" them on/in the layer. After I do that, they display fine.