Need template

Please post commercial templates here.
maxime

Need template

Post by maxime »

Looking for a Template with thematics Massotherapy . there is info to help you for the template. The services: massage on table, massage on chair, offer also courses ( technic of massaging for family ( parents and children) For this section need a dedicate page where she will put the info of the course . She offers the service at domicile or at her facility.

Selling and making also product like : essential oïl, bath salt. So need a section on the main page for the products she may sell. (Not a lot)

need a section for promotion and also maybe a section for Facebook streamline . Color you may use on the site : may use combination of purple, green and other colors who match with those color..

The site will be only in french , i will do the translation.

So for Template builders it is a suggestion, i may buy it if it please me.

Also i may have a partnership with some of you for other Template since i have recently the oportunity to have a lot of client.
Scuse me for my poor english writing.

All my site will be in french so i will do the translation.
pajadt

Re: Need template

Post by pajadt »

Only more if You give how contact to you it be perfect :D, if you need paid template
maxime

Re: Need template

Post by maxime »

you may go on my website http:// lesproductionsmb.com. it is in french but you will see the info to join me. you will see my email and my contact form.

Conception of web site is not my full time job :-) i have another full time job so il will contact you at the evening.