Extension 3DInteractive

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
spoon

Extension 3DInteractive

Post by spoon »

Interactive 3D let you create a 3D interactive object using several images as frames allowing the user to drag around and manipulate the image. This plugin is perfect for showcasing your product on the web.
*** url removed due to copyright violation***
Last edited by BaconFries on Tue May 01, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed due to copyright violation
alexmasss

Re: Extension 3DInteractive

Post by alexmasss »

Looks nice but in the extension menu dialog you have written Preloader with Russian characters, don't know if you wanted so or you just missed it, however technically it works. Last year i was working on a similar extension but due to lack of time i abandoned it. If it's not a problem could you please share the project made with the extension builder so other users can study it? Thank you.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Extension removed due to copyright violation/infringement!! you cannot make a extension from another authors script and call it your own by adding your name in the original jquery file.
I have downloaded your extension for myself to check and will send/report to Pablo.

https://github.com/peachananr/interactive_3d
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Thanks for sharing the extension.
However, if you use scripts created by other developers then you may not remove the copyrights/license.
It's no problem to use code from others but please always mention the original source (where the code came from) and make sure you do not violate any copyrights.
spoon

Post by spoon »

Thanks, I understood the rules for placing extensions. Corrected.
*** Link removed still in violation of copyright of original author***
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You are still in violation! I have just downloaded again and you are still using your name in the jQuery file!!! you are not allowed to remove the original authors name from the jQuery....so once again the link will be removed.
spoon

Post by spoon »

I do not understand the error in which file.
3DInteractive
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I do not understand the error in which file.
As of the following date 'Wed May 02, 2018 5:29 am' the download still showed you were in violation that is why it was removed again!!! With you latest link it shows you have now fixed this...as it should have been all along!!!!.
When posting please read the following from the rules

PLEASE DO NOT VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR SCRIPTS/CODE CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE 

* Write the "terms to use" (paid or free) in your posting!
Provide a link of the original script/website in your posting. 
If you have used a script created by another developer then include the proper credits. Also make sure that you have permission to use the script!

*** MUST READ *** Please read this before posting extensions