Extension Collection Needs New Owner

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Adendum

Extension Collection Needs New Owner

Post by Adendum »

Some of you have noticed that I have not posted in the WWB forum for over a year, maybe longer now. Sadly, as much as I love WWB, I rarely use it. In fact the last time I did it was only remember how one of my extensions worked so I could help a support query, and that was several months ago.

So, I have a collection of 40 extensions that in the main have been well received. I am so swamped with work that I can't do justice to WWB or these extensions and although support requests are very rare I think they deserve a little more attention from an experienced extension builder. I would like to hand them over and supply all my raw files and even my demo site files to anyone who would like to take them all on. You can see the demo site, and all extensions from this link.

DEMO interested people should simply email me from the above website 's support form.

I also have a few WWB9 templates that I have been selling from this website that include a couple of extensions that are not publically available. I get a very small regular income from these templates and would be willing to hand these over (full file set and website files) to anyone wanting to take them on - for a small fee.

TEMPLATE interested people should also email me from the template website support form.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
Adendum

Re: Extension Collection Needs New Owner

Post by Adendum »

No takers?

OK, one more week and they'll be removed from my server and I delete from the WWB server.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
donjohnson24

Post by donjohnson24 »

Adendum wrote:No takers?

OK, one more week and they'll be removed from my server and I delete from the WWB server.
Its a shame your generous offer hasn't been taken up - I wish I was qualified to do so myself :(
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Well i would like to, but i'm not sure how much time i can spend on thees Extenions. But i must say it's very generous offer.
Thank you for all you have done.

Regards

//Patrik Idén.
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

OK. Best route is to email me from the demo site support form so I can email you back - make a reference to this post.

I wont send you anything yet but when I do it will be zipped folders containing everything I have, which usually includes the source material, the raw code, my working code and extension plus all graphics etc. For the demo website I would simply zip up the entire folder and project so you can edit to your styling.

When you have all files I will still need to remove all extensions from my Extensions account so that you can edit as required and upload again using your name - or not (your choice).

Adendum

Post by Adendum »

hostingshelf wrote:I may be interested in your offer. I've been using webbuilder since I believe version 2 and love it. I do have server space to host demo pages and the ability to distribute the files. I would just need to spend some time going over your code. Please contact me if you would like to open a dialog about this. Thanks!
Ah, just realised you are designated 'Newbie' and have one post, this post. That doesn't sound good for supporting users of these extensions.

Adendum

Post by Adendum »

hostingshelf wrote:Yes, it's true that I'm a newbie in the forum to post. All I've done is read forum postings since I haven't provided support in this forum before. Reading posts doesn't require a login. I have several years experience providing IT support via phone, chat and email, so I'm no stranger to the support world. But I respect your thoughts and decision. Best of luck with your search.
Huh? My comment wasn't a 'decision' it was an observation and an attempt to remind you that if you take these extensions over you will need to be more active in the forum and/or provide email support. It make no difference to me if you are a newbie or a wizard. So if you want them then contact me, if not don't.

Just 24 hours left before they all get taken offline.
Last edited by Adendum on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

CJS

Post by CJS »

I sent you and email through your site.
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

UPDATE:

A quick note to let you all know that CJS has taken on the family of extensions and templates.

I have removed the two demo websites and deleted all extensions from the extension manager. Give CJS some time to orient himself with the 30+ extensions and edit/re-brand accordingly and he will upload again to the extensions manager as soon as he can.

Likewise I am sure he will re-brand the template demos and upload to his own server as soon as he can. Be aware that he has a pretty big job to do so please be patient.

I will continue to support existing extension users until such time as CJS is up to speed.

donjohnson24

Post by donjohnson24 »

Bravo!