jor_magnificManipulation 1.0

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
Islander

Re: jor_magnificManipulation 1.0__**NEW**

Post by Islander » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:31 am

Hi Jordan,

This extension is so useful and removes so many obstacles. Great Job and congrats for your new website look.

One thing I'd ask you to see though: the close button; sometimes on default mode it's not showing, a question mark show --- or if you put a custom character( for example the word CLOSE, it would be great to have a control on bold/regular or size)

Would it be possible, maybe in a future version, to have the window show up as a percentage of the view port but at the same time keep the aspect ratio? In such a case, the navigation arrow would stay outside the window thus not remain underneath pictures that request the highest z-index(for example 360panoramas)

ColinM

Post by ColinM » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:34 am

Hi Jordan - absolutely amazing work mate - mind blowing in fact! 8) :D
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
FORUM MODERATOR
Please think before you post, be polite, don't hijack threads and above all please respect Pablo's huge effort!
My Website

jordan

Post by jordan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:20 pm

hi islander,
Islander wrote:the close button; sometimes on default mode it's not showing, a question mark show
question mark ? - you mean the zoom-out cursor on close ? - if so ...
the cursor was an option, I removed it
I changed the cursor style into a pointer cursor as default, I found a zoom-out on a lightbox close button strange
but if you want I can make it an option
Islander wrote:or if you put a custom character( for example the word CLOSE, it would be great to have a control on bold/regular or size)
font-size was an option too, I removed it
I don't remember why I removed it, - at that time I was working on jor_gridRip (and many other things)
I probably just wanted to wrap jor_magnificManipulation up:) - (was something about position?-clouded in mist;)
can make that an option too if you want (if possible?)
Islander wrote:Would it be possible, maybe in a future version, to have the window show up as a percentage of the view port but at the same time keep the aspect ratio? In such a case, the navigation arrow would stay outside the window thus not remain underneath pictures that request the highest z-index(for example 360panoramas)
I don't understand what your asking here
jor_magnificManipulation does nothing to image type, it only adds scaling to iframe type
could you put up a live example of nav. arrows underneath pictures as you describe - I have never seen this ?
or I just misunderstand ?

jordan

Post by jordan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:22 pm

ColinM wrote:Hi Jordan - absolutely amazing work mate - mind blowing in fact! 8) :D
hello ColinM,

thank you Colin! - always great to hear feedback and - mind blowing - I have not heard before . :mrgreen: .
I'll take that:) . :cool: .

Islander

Post by Islander » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:11 am

Hi Jordan,

About the question mark(?) well it's no longer there; maybe I missed some settings in the plugin. ( What I meant was a question mark (?) appearing instead of the close (X) button. and it did appear at some point)

About the navigation arrow being hidden, http://mauritius360.com/map/regions/alb ... eative.php -click on 360 view and downsize the browser width. I've managed to get the arrows to the near top of the page with the arrow | vertical align attribute as a temporary workaround.

Apart from that, everything works fine. :D

jordan

Post by jordan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Islander wrote:( What I meant was a question mark (?) appearing instead of the close (X) button. and it did appear at some point)
the close button is just text, maybe you added a question mark by accident ?
I wouldn't know any other reason, - but if you find it happen again just shout out
stranger things have happened:):/
Islander wrote:About the navigation arrow being hidden ...
the arrows move underneath the 360 panorama because it's a flash object
and the wmode of the flash object is set to - direct - this makes the object sit on top of html objects
for flash to be layered with html the wmode needs to be - opaque or transparent
but this 360 view (3D) flash application is set for high performance (wmode=direct)
I can not change that behavior, that is standard behavior for flash vs html