Responsive Menu Extension

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Patrik iden

Re: Responsive Menu Extension

Post by Patrik iden »

TrevH wrote:Hi, I found that it's best to close WB prog after installing a menu update, then flush cache wih something like ccleaner, restart WB10 and then the responsive menu update works fine. I found that any changes then work just fine.

Hope that is helpful...
Trev
I hav never hade any problems like this but it is good that you post solutions like this so that others can see. Thank you. :D
andyp

Post by andyp »

Well.. it may have not been the real solution to the problem.. but it worked for me :)
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

DavidMoshe wrote:Thats grate work Patrk! Thank you very much for this nice extension it made my work sooo much easyer!

Have a nice day and Keep the good work :)
Hey and thank you. Make sure to read all the text in the first (download) post and also all the description texts in the Extension settings.
andyp

Post by andyp »

Hi Patrik.. hope you are well..

I have just noticed that if there are several links and say perhaps viewed in landscape mode on a small device some of the links are hidden because it doesnt scroll..

If you are able to view www.laser4you.co.uk in landscape on a small device you will see what I mean.

Out of the 9 links.. only 6 can be seen... probably you may suggest using smaller fonts this... but is there any other way to resolve this..

Its not a major issue but was just wondering...

Thanks

AndyP
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

andyp wrote:Hi Patrik.. hope you are well..

I have just noticed that if there are several links and say perhaps viewed in landscape mode on a small device some of the links are hidden because it doesnt scroll..

If you are able to view http://www.laser4you.co.uk in landscape on a small device you will see what I mean.

Out of the 9 links.. only 6 can be seen... probably you may suggest using smaller fonts this... but is there any other way to resolve this..

Its not a major issue but was just wondering...

Thanks

AndyP
Yep you'r right, i'm not sure how to fix this.
andyp

Post by andyp »

Ok.. thanks...
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

crybbio wrote:Hi Patrik.
I'm a very newbie so, first of all, I'm sorry if my problem is a silly problem (for you)... Anyway: I don't manage to make working the position "fixed". I had to deactivate the java script, because I put a slideshow on the page, but I'd like to have the menu fixed at the top. I set yes to "fixed position" but it disappears when I scroll.
Thanks for all
What version are you using (Whit or without dropdown?)
Do you have an url?
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hello, I can't say wy it does not work for you, it works for me. Have uploaded all files?

Try downloading this Extension file (but it should be the same): https://mega.nz/#!8hkRxLAJ!NqIqu_pRkbf9 ... S35QH4-q74

In worst case you can add this to an HTML box (between <head></head>) tag:

<style>
.rmm {
position:fixed;
}
</style>
bcfl

Post by bcfl »

Nice Extension Thank You,
Is there a way in the Menu-Collection-Url-External Web Address setting you can add "open in new tab/window option so the user stays on the site?
Would be beneficial, for the user.
Thank You, bob
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

bcfl wrote:Nice Extension Thank You,
Is there a way in the Menu-Collection-Url-External Web Address setting you can add "open in new tab/window option so the user stays on the site?
Would be beneficial, for the user.
Thank You, bob
Hello, no sorry not at the moment, will try to add this when i have the time. But it is going to take some months, so much to do right now.
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Nice, Thanks you.
I have one question - when I use in Back Button Text some Czech characters (project is based on in UTF-8), the czech characters are not displayed correctly.
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Vlastimil wrote:Nice, Thanks you.
I have one question - when I use in Back Button Text some Czech characters (project is based on in UTF-8), the czech characters are not displayed correctly.
Sorry i don't know wy this is.
burglar

Post by burglar »

does anyone still have the install file for multi responsive menu v2.0.0.0?
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Here u are. I don't know how this menu is working any more and i don't have time for support at the moment. But test it out if you please.
https://mega.nz/#!pwEVwSZa!nY4w4i2EFQTi ... AqHFBubbCY
LJLachance

Post by LJLachance »

I apologize in advance for my question based on my ignorance of the facts but... is there a reason why I can't actually "see" the menu while in design mode. I see the extension when I drop it on a page as a block with the name (sans graphics)and I can configure it but it is only actually visible when I preview in a browser. Is it me, or is this by design?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You may or may not get a answer soon as this member was Last active:Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:05 with that said I would check back later.
LJLachance

Post by LJLachance »

Wow...ok, thanks for that. As with so many other things, there are alternatives. If he does reply, that'd be great, if not, I'm good. Appreciated you letting me know.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

He may or may not...but from offering extensions at onetime it will simply be by design hence why you can't see till published.
LJLachance

Post by LJLachance »

Again, thanks for the information. I must admit I don't know why a design for something like navigation would not be visible for editing in this manner, but alas, I'm no designer that's for sure. :)
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Still here :D . Sorry but i don't know how to get the menu to be visible in design mode.
LJLachance

Post by LJLachance »

Glad you're still here - really like this menu. Maybe someone else knows how to make it visible and can help? Anyway, thanks so much for the reply, at least I know it's not me doing something I couldn't figure out. :D
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hey, no problem. If any one can fix, you are welcome to do so.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Is this something you are looking for? http://www.magnawebstudio.com/demo/top-menu/main.html

It's a paid menu. You can enter the shop by using the link in the top left.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Sper

Post by Sper »

I have a problem with Responsive Drop Down Menu extension in version 15.4. It does not breakpoint when magnifying the content of the page to be converted to the mobile version (toast), it just sends the menus to the second row. I had to return version 15.3. This is how it should work: https://regleri.sper.hr (15.3).

Error:Image