new extension, STS-Wheelmousezoom

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
sts

new extension, STS-Wheelmousezoom

Post by sts »

Hello Forum,

I have just received a new extension, STS-Wheel Mouse Zoom, uploaded under free extension.

This extension enables you to zoom all the images that are available on your web page with the mouse wheel.
Once your implanted this extension, all images, even from the other extension, such as carousel,
be zoomed with the mouse wheel.

Here you can download the extension:

http://www.webbuilder-stuff.de/

best regards
Eberhard
same shit different day
zinc

Re: new extension, STS-Wheelmousezoom

Post by zinc »

This is very good. I have made an extension of jack moore's other zoom script for private use but never released it. The only issue is please post your extension in correct manner. See the rules for more detail.

Nevertheless very good sts!!!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@sts as Bendigo has pointed out please follow the forum rules when posting extensions. This should include a link back to the original author of the script used, unless you have personally written it your self. Please read the following url. I have already mentioned this to you in another post, I dont generally like to have to do this, but if I have to follow this rule, then so should you. I know from reading the German forum that you were a member were maybe this didnt apply when sharing extensions, but it is asked here.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=17899
sts

Post by sts »

@BaconFries

Hello BaconFries, you're right. The script has a MIT License (MIT). I've overlooked it.
I'll change the extension immediately.

greeting
Eberhard
same shit different day
tommy888

Post by tommy888 »

Great extensions Eberhard. Good job. I've got just one question referring to a facebook facepile estension. Is there a possibility to extend the measure of the widow where the faces are displayed. And another: Could feedback be placed somewhere else for example left or top corner? Thanx for your extremely useful stuff. :)

Tomasz
sts

Post by sts »

tommy888 wrote:Great extensions Eberhard. Good job. I've got just one question referring to a facebook facepile estension. Is there a possibility to extend the measure of the widow where the faces are displayed. And another: Could feedback be placed somewhere else for example left or top corner? Thanx for your extremely useful stuff. :)

Tomasz
Hello Tomasz,

the extension will be provided as it was offered. A change to the options you want is not intended for time.
But you never know, yes. :D
Greetings
Eberhard
same shit different day
tommy888

Post by tommy888 »

Thanx for info and great extention. :D