PayPal Mini Cart Preview

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
BaconFries

PayPal Mini Cart Preview

Post by BaconFries » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:05 am

This is just a "Preview" of the upcoming PayPal Minicart Extension by myself. It is still a work in progress but is about 95% complete just a few ends to tidy up in the extension and finish writing the pdf. I will be supplying the extension "Free" to all users of WYSIWYG Web Builder 8.5.1 the reason being that is has been built with "Extension Builder 4.0.1. If all goes to plan it will be released by the weekend.

I make no apoligies to all other builders who may have spent time building there own version of the cart, and have a charge attached. I just feel that Pablo has provided me with excellent tools to make Web Sites and extensions with and this is my way of saying thanks to him and the community for using my extensions in the past,present and in the future while I can still make them.

The Mini Cart is a great way to improve your PayPal integration by creating an overlay which appears as a user adds products to their cart. It’s a simple change that creates a wonderful new experience for your website!

Here are just a couple of screenshots

PayPal MiniCart Properties
properties.jpg
MiniCart Display
cartdemo.jpg

zinc

Re: PayPal Mini Cart Preview

Post by zinc » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 am

BF you have excelled yourself :D Without putting pressure, I have halted a project as I am waiting for you. Great Great work as always.

Patr100

Post by Patr100 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Looks good. Appreciate your efforts.

protectourlands

Post by protectourlands » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Same here BaconFries. I have delayed a project in anticipation of your rewrite on this extension and know it will perform brilliantly like all your other extensions. You are so appreciated.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Thank you all for your patience & support for the extension, it is almost complete. The hardest part is the writing of the user PDF, as you can see of the screenshot of the extensions properties, there is a lot to cover, so I just want to make sure everything is in place. The more experienced (Advanced) user shouldnt have any trouble using, but for a new user I am sure there will be many questions, so it is better to be safe than sorry and write as much as I can in the PDF again thanks.

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm

BaconFries, thanks a lot for your excellent work, this extension, beside your other extensions are amazing :)
We are all here to support extension builders like you, and for me, am ready to help with anything as much as I can :)

pavlos1

Post by pavlos1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 pm

It is really a very exciting development. Any upcoming news about his great extension? Any new release dates?
Thanks
Paul

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 pm

At present it has been put on the back burner, this is due to some health issues I am having, I am even not really ment to be taking time to answer here, as I should be resting...( if greater powers knew I be in trouble lol ) all I can say is as soon as it is possible I will release sorry :(

pavlos1

Post by pavlos1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

I am really very sorry to hear that. If I only new before posting... I wish you all the best for a quick recovery...
Paul

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:53 pm

No its ok :) ...I just have to take it a little more easier, I have been having issue with my eyes for sometime, waiting for an assement to see what can me done again with sugerary, so it has been recommended to rest the eyes and not use PC as much as I usually do...but it ok to ask :)

adex1

Post by adex1 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:46 pm

BaconFries wrote:No its ok :) ...I just have to take it a little more easier, I have been having issue with my eyes for sometime, waiting for an assement to see what can me done again with sugerary, so it has been recommended to rest the eyes and not use PC as much as I usually do...but it ok to ask :)
How is it and have finished it?

Just advice get a glass that is recomended if you are sitting too much in front of PC I have one (good for protecting and have headache) also always have two litres of natural water beside whenever you are sitting in front of PC.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 am

@ adex1 Sorry for not replying sooner. I do have a working version, that I have gave to a couple of other users/members for testing. They reported back to me some issues, as of lately I havent had a great deal of time to fix these. I am also having vision problems, so I am trying not to spend to many hours sitting in front of a PC working on old and new extensions, Thank you for your suggestions about not sitting too long in front of PC and making sure I have plenty fluid intake while working. Hopefully I will be able to look at the issues with this extension and fix, once this is sorted I will release for all.

adex1

Post by adex1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:48 am

You are welcome and thank you very much. Please take your time. Cheers
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.

bob67

Post by bob67 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi BaconFries,
your extension looked promising.
Any progress?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:50 pm

I have recently started work on this extension again. The issues that were present with positioning have been ironed out. I will now need to test thoroughly before I can release. Some features I may have to remove during testing as they might not be compatible with the minicart js file. Once testing iscompletye I will need to werite a PDF file that will explain many of the features and how they are used. At present I dnt have a fibal release date but I do hope to try and release asap.