jQuery LittleTIP (free) WWB8.2+

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
Adendum

Re: jQuery LittleTIP (free) WWB8.2+

Post by Adendum » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 pm

jordan wrote:$('.myTitleStop').removeAttr('title');
I like it...so added. Updated and available from both locations. Demo page updated accordingly.
jordan wrote:jQuery start: http://docs.jquery.com/Main_Page
Oh........been there so many times. :roll: I need jQuery for dummies :shock:
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm

@Jordan and Adendum:

Thank you so much for this java info, they are really useful :)
And Adendum thanks for the update :)

Adendum

Post by Adendum » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks for the thanks but the thanks go to Jordan. Thanks Jordan! lol

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM

Adendum

Post by Adendum » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm

pcllw wrote:Is the final version 1.0?
Current version is 1.0.0.2 available from Extension Manager in WWB, the official extensions website and my own demo site.

UXRO

Post by UXRO » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 pm

For some reason my question was removed. Kinda annoying. Anyway is this extraction working in latest build. I see last post was 2011 so i don't know if it is. I add it and i tried it and it didn't work. So some help would be appreciated :)

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Your question was removed because you did not ask it a polite fashion. You may also have noticed that other questions asked by yourself in other threads have also been remove for the same reason as has your post showing links to two sites you have made. Please be polite or your threads/questions will be deleted.

UXRO

Post by UXRO » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 pm

BaconFries wrote:Your question was removed because you did not ask it a polite fashion. You may also have noticed that other questions asked by yourself in other threads have also been remove for the same reason as has your post showing links to two sites you have made. Please be polite or your threads/questions will be deleted.
Other posts were removed with good reason and i agree that they were but this was i don't really get it why. Anyway everyone is not perfect at English and may not really know how to ask it in "polite" way. Or i guess what you mean is "Please, Thank you,..."

And about the two sites that i made and were removed that's just LOL because i made kinda same post like few months ago and it wasn't removed (with same page but it was updated now)

Anyway thanks for answer on why they were removed :)

Adendum

Post by Adendum » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:21 pm

UXRO wrote:For some reason my question was removed. Kinda annoying. Anyway is this extraction working in latest build. I see last post was 2011 so i don't know if it is. I add it and i tried it and it didn't work. So some help would be appreciated :)
Apologies for the delayed response - you posted on the day I left for Las Vegas, returned yesterday afternoon.

The extension works as expected BUT because it was built some time ago you need to set the page properties to use jQuery 1.7.2 rather than the later version that is the default.

You can check the demo page and view source to see what version of jQuery is in use.