Object ID Fader - Extension Updated ***26/03/2012***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
zinc

Re: Object ID Fader - Extension Updated ***26/03/2012***

Post by zinc »

As always great work Scott!!!!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

bendigo wrote:As always great work Scott!!!!
Thanks B! we always like new toys to play with! :)

Cheers,
Scott
Cheers,
Scott

www.madebyibloo.com - a creative design studio.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Yes It is people like yourself, Paul and BaconFries and RZ who are the masters of extensions and have really given WWB some really powerful features which otherwise would have been hard to incorporate into the project. So well done to you and the other members of this forum who put time and effort in helping the others and come up with cool features. :D
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

bendigo wrote:Yes It is people like yourself, Paul and BaconFries and RZ who are the masters of extensions and have really given WWB some really powerful features which otherwise would have been hard to incorporate into the project. So well done to you and the other members of this forum who put time and effort in helping the others and come up with cool features. :D
Thanks B! thats awesome of you to say all that! it's always good to have great feedback as I have no hair left to pull out when I get stuck with extensions lol, so its very appreciated thank you :)

You gotta give yourself some credit aswell!, you've come up with some great extensions!!! so thank you to you too! I came from using dreamweaver & flash for years then onto WB from about version 5 i believe and what a differenece it makes for the ease of use with great extensions, great support, aswell as a great and family style forum! I would never use any other software at all apart from this!

Cheers,
Scott
Cheers,
Scott

jordan

Post by jordan »

hi SUB,

TNX for your index update mail! . nice extension . :) .

you could correct that wb_ thing automatic in your script, change your script something like (rough xsl) ...

<xsl each>
var wb='#wb_';if ($('#wb_<value SELECTOR>').length==0) {wb='#'};$(wb+'<value SELECTOR>').hide().delay(0).fadeIn(1500);
</xsl each>

you also might want to place the script in the EB3 'document ready' tag, limiting the 'ready' writes
maybe you can use it ?

cheers!
supersonictt

Post by supersonictt »

@SUB

Hello, and great extension :)
While I was playing with your extension, I found out that the output in the javascript is "hide and FadeIn", so I tried changing these to "show and FadeOut" and it worked.
Would it be possible to choose whether to fade in or out the object using the extension (in a future update) without editing the generated html file?
That would be really useful :)

Thank you :)
diemer

Post by diemer »

waa ...
Cool ... works great. It's perfect .... But a small suggestion ... that would make perfect and indispensable if you can choose the "appearance", I mean ... now, the objects appear to fade ... would be very interesting to say .. slithering objects appear from a side or from above .... more or less with the options offered Wb in the section "Show with effect .."

Is it possible or not? ... Guess that will be hard work, but phew ... would be so good ... ;-)

WB is great .... but the forum members are ... more.

sorry for my English :-)
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

diemer wrote:waa ...
Cool ... works great. It's perfect .... But a small suggestion ... that would make perfect and indispensable if you can choose the "appearance", I mean ... now, the objects appear to fade ... would be very interesting to say .. slithering objects appear from a side or from above .... more or less with the options offered Wb in the section "Show with effect .."

Is it possible or not? ... Guess that will be hard work, but phew ... would be so good ... ;-)

WB is great .... but the forum members are ... more.

sorry for my English :-)

I will look into this for you

Cheers,
Scott
Cheers,
Scott

diemer

Post by diemer »

Thank a lot SUB for the reply, and for try help us.

Diemer