Image Swap Menu (free)

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Pascal-Gilles

Re: Image Swap Menu (free)

Post by Pascal-Gilles »

Hi Paul,

From my side, I made the following test: grab your page on my local disk with HTTrack Website Copier, and it works perfectly :roll:

However, did you try to remove all the things that don't belong to the image swap menu, keeping only the jQuery library and the ISM js?
I'm thinking of some kind of jQuery conflict that would be enabled online.

Cheers!
8)

EDIT: http://www.aditerum.co.uk/demo/ISM/gatag.js - When disabled, the ISM works online, enabled again, the trouble is back. Hope this can help... 8)
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

Pascal,

Apologies for the long delay....I've had a nightmare 12 days, C: drive failure, multiple formats and re-installs and eventually a new hard disk and the challenge of formatting a disk with no operating system...and then a re-install of OS and everything. Painful!

Anyway I am finally back up and running and had a look at this post - and YES that did help!

By moving the GA code from between the <head> to the end of page the problem evaporates. I still can't work out why that should make a difference and/or why it used to be OK. But moving it works.

Any insights as to why this happend would be of interest.

:)
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
Pascal-Gilles

Post by Pascal-Gilles »

Hi Paul,

Glad this period has ended and the puzzling page could now work :D

About your question, I don't know the GA script but maybe some have left similar troubles on the web...

Anyway, take care!

8)
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

Pascal,

Yeah you do know the GA code..... Google Analytics code.

My nightmare hasn't ended after all... had a few odd thing happen (task bar wouldn't unlock, start menu item dissapeared and so on) .. so ran sfc /scannow in an admin dos window and I have numerous corrupt files. So I've ordered a new OS and will begin the reformat and re-install process all over again in a couple of days...deep joy!

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Vlastimil

Post by Vlastimil »

Hi. i love this nice extensions, it`s possible add "slideshow" for cyclic swap in time interval for menu/images, or made this using another way?
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

No. :shock: :shock: