Page Activate Extension *Paid*

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
Post Reply
User avatar
me.prosenjeet
 
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Lucknow
Contact:

Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by me.prosenjeet » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

The function of this extension is to activate a certain page at a certain date and time. That means you create a page and upload it on your server and then with this extension you select at what time-date this page of yours will be visible to the public. This date and time can be any time in the future, may it be set to 2012 or 2025 or in that case 2100 too.

You can use it at various situations like auto activate a promotional campaign, a discount offer…etc. If you are imaginative and have an inclination towards marketing, this tool has unlimited use.

No SQL Database required by this extension

Note: This is not java script driven but php, hence people with javascript disabled will not be an issue


Download details here:
http://lucknowwebs.com/page-activate-extension
All my premium extensions(check this out, some of these extensions are not featuring on this forum)
http://lucknowwebs.com/downloads/webbui ... extensions
Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
.
Click here to check my Pro WB Extensions
Click here to check my Pro WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
---------------------------------------------------------

jordan
 
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Contact:

Re: UPDATE..DEMO ADDED Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by jordan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm

as always TNX! for your index update mail me.prosenjeet . :cool: .

User avatar
me.prosenjeet
 
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Lucknow
Contact:

Re: UPDATE..DEMO ADDED Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by me.prosenjeet » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 am

jordan wrote:as always TNX! for your index update mail me.prosenjeet . :cool: .
Hello Jordan and thanks once again for maintaining the extension index.
In my mail to you I did mention the extension builder version used to make the extension for WB6 and WB7. Kindly update the same in the extension index post.
.
Click here to check my Pro WB Extensions
Click here to check my Pro WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
---------------------------------------------------------

jordan
 
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Contact:

Re: UPDATE..DEMO ADDED Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by jordan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:33 pm

hi me.prosenjeet,

you have asked! me that question before, same answer still . :mrgreen: .
see here --- viewtopic.php?f=42&t=33808&p=168494&hil ... ed#p168494

User avatar
me.prosenjeet
 
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Lucknow
Contact:

Re: UPDATE..DEMO ADDED Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by me.prosenjeet » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

jordan wrote:hi me.prosenjeet,

you have asked! me that question before, same answer still . :mrgreen: .
see here --- viewtopic.php?f=42&t=33808&p=168494&hil ... ed#p168494
Ok, got you Jordan :D
How about adding it in this way:
Page Activate Extension-WB7/WB6 ......................... me.prosenjeet ......... EB 2.5/2.0.3
.
Click here to check my Pro WB Extensions
Click here to check my Pro WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
---------------------------------------------------------

jordan
 
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Contact:

Re: UPDATE..DEMO ADDED Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by jordan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 pm

yes, actually I had this in mind I wanted to pass by you

Page Activate Extension (WB7/WB6) ......................... me.prosenjeet ......... EB 2.?.? ...... =

cause this does not break any vertical-line I try to create, if succeeding anyway ...
but then I thought, I hate all those numbers in these titles anyway, so why bring it up . :mrgreen: .
but since you bring it up yourself, yes, if you want I will add WB7/WB6 in the title

just let me know if that will do, and if so, which extensions you want it applied to ... ?

User avatar
me.prosenjeet
 
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Lucknow
Contact:

Re: UPDATE..DEMO ADDED Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by me.prosenjeet » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:01 pm

jordan wrote:yes, actually I had this in mind I wanted to pass by you

Page Activate Extension (WB7/WB6) ......................... me.prosenjeet ......... EB 2.?.? ...... =

cause this does not break any vertical-line I try to create, if succeeding anyway ...
but then I thought, I hate all those numbers in these titles anyway, so why bring it up . :mrgreen: .
but since you bring it up yourself, yes, if you want I will add WB7/WB6 in the title

just let me know if that will do, and if so, which extensions you want it applied to ... ?
Jordan,
that was just a suggeston. Dont tax yourself. Keep it the way it is...no probs
.
Click here to check my Pro WB Extensions
Click here to check my Pro WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
---------------------------------------------------------

jordan
 
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Contact:

Re: UPDATE..DEMO ADDED Page Activate Extension *Paid*

Post by jordan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:08 pm

me.prosenjeet wrote:
jordan wrote:yes, actually I had this in mind I wanted to pass by you

Page Activate Extension (WB7/WB6) ......................... me.prosenjeet ......... EB 2.?.? ...... =

cause this does not break any vertical-line I try to create, if succeeding anyway ...
but then I thought, I hate all those numbers in these titles anyway, so why bring it up . :mrgreen: .
but since you bring it up yourself, yes, if you want I will add WB7/WB6 in the title

just let me know if that will do, and if so, which extensions you want it applied to ... ?
Jordan,
that was just a suggeston. Dont tax yourself. Keep it the way it is...no probs

. 8) .

Post Reply